Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

happy pets on facebookl!!!

OMG!!!! happy pets is on facebook. remember that asian inspired/copied petsociety game... well its now on facebook!

Is that the game from Crowdstar. I was playing it and wasn't the copy of Pet society.

Happy pets is ok for awhile, but there's not much to do. The copycat of ps is Petville.. now that one is fun. The only thing I don't like about it is the lagging, but it's brandnew.

I love Petville, They have some clever graphics there, and while it may be a copy of PS, there are several creative things that have been added to the game that sets it apart from PS.

Of course, my heart will always be a bit partial to my Tiddly Winks. congratulations

Tainted Obsession wrote:
Happy pets is ok for awhile, but there's not much to do. The copycat of ps is Petville.. now that one is fun. The only thing I don't like about it is the lagging, but it's brandnew.

hmmm...happy pets....?? i think ps takes up enough of my life as it is. happy pets, huh? so many pet games on facebook now.

i stand corrected... i thought that it was the Chinese version of pet society... the one that looks exactly like pet society...

wen i joined it did look different...

bottom line is that pet society is the best!