Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Please pray I have a heavy thing I am dealing with.

Hello friends.

I could use any prayers I can get now. I am dealing with a heavy situation right now and am trusting for the Lord to make it clear in how I am to respond to it. He reveal things through dreams to pray into and to make things clear. He is so faithful that way.

Will you please pray for Him to speak to my heart right now and confirm and make clear the steps I am to take.

Thanks so much.

Praying with you Steadygaze. God says that when we lack wisdom, all we need to do is ask and God will give to us LIBERALLY! I stand in agreement that your heart is opened to hear and receive what God says to you.

What I'm learning lately is that we need to follow peace, or the lack thereof. When there is peace, go in THAT direction...when there is not peace...STOP!! This is oftentimes how the Holy Spirit speaks. Zero into that place deep within and follow the peace my sister!

Blessings!

Thanks yes amenie! I defiantly ask for wisdom daily. My hear tis His and my desire is His will.

Blessings Have a great day.

Proverbs 3:21-26
..Keep sound wisdom and discretion; so they will be life to your soul and grace to your neck. Then you will walk safely in your way, and your foot will not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; yes you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; for the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught.

Lord, let Steadygaze hear your voice saying, "This is the way, walk in it." Let her know beyond a shadow of a doubt what she is supposed to do. Amen.

LORD in the name of Jesus I stand in agreement with each request made concerning this sister and I ask you intervene within the decisions to be made within her life. I ask dear Lord that thy Holy Spirit quicken her with truth of thy will and that you lead her father unto glory. The steps lord of a good man in this case women are ordered by the Lord, I pray thy Spirit convict with truth and you bless steadygaze with thy tender mercies. Let thy Joy father be a soothing balm within her walk with you it is written thou shalt guide me with thy counsel and afterward receive me to glory, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

Glory Be To God