Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Zoonie wrote:
Jeanie I sent a PM but cut off Sad did you receive it?

sorry everyone, connection today is useless as a chocolate teapot!

no Sad pm...
but i did see ur msg about pippa though and wrote that it was fine by me...

smorkle wrote:

hi hi hi!!!!! lucky duck! you get to have a white christmas! yay for you!!! enjoy it for all of us!!

*smorkle makes snow angels in her head**swish swish*

Everywhere else in the UK has had snow for the past few days but we haven't had any in my town so I'm really pleased we have some now congratulations, I want to wake up on christmas morning to a white christmas Smile hehe *wishes*
Awww, can Maisie join Smorkle? Smile

Toulouse wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Oooh luck you! Hope you have a good time when you go congratulations

Thanks congratulations

No probs congratulations
Have you ever been skiing before?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
No probs congratulations
Have you ever been skiing before?

I have been about 12 years ago - that was my first time and then last year again. So this will be my third time, but I don't count the one from 12 yrs ago congratulations

Have you been skiing before?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Everywhere else in the UK has had snow for the past few days but we haven't had any in my town so I'm really pleased we have some now congratulations, I want to wake up on christmas morning to a white christmas Smile hehe *wishes*
Awww, can Maisie join Smorkle? Smile

you guys are so lucky to have seasons like that. we have 2 - hot...cold...oh wait, sometimes it gets wet and windy too...does that count for 4?

*Maisie & Smorkle swishing an army of snow angels**swish swish swish* LaughingLaughingLaughing

smorkle wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Jeanie I sent a PM but cut off Sad did you receive it?

sorry everyone, connection today is useless as a chocolate teapot!

no Sad pm...
but i did see ur msg about pippa though and wrote that it was fine by me...

Sad I hate this having to reboot every post, sorry everyone.
Didn't see your reply J, but I will send a GMB to you when I can for the entry.
The PM was about Marvin's FB, that's all cool, Lisa and Steve are ok with it, will fill you in when I can ok?

Still bitter here and OH in bed already before 8pm Sad

Zoonie hasn't done any visits today either Sad

Zoonie wrote:
 chatng10.jpg
Pic by Tweet40

Welcome to friends old and new.
Please take a look around the rest of C&G on this board as it gets up and running, but use this thread as our meeting and chatting place

And MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

group_11.jpg
Pic by Kijo

Can everyone also check their FB link works, if it doesn't it may be because you entered your home page URL, or it could be a problem with your security settings over on FB.
If you need help, you can find it on
THIS THREAD HERE

how are you?do you remember me?

Toulouse wrote:
I have been about 12 years ago - that was my first time and then last year again. So this will be my third time, but I don't count the one from 12 yrs ago congratulations

Have you been skiing before?

Ooh cool. Nope I've never been before, don't think I'd be very good skiing though Laughing

smorkle wrote:
you guys are so lucky to have seasons like that. we have 2 - hot...cold...oh wait, sometimes it gets wet and windy too...does that count for 4?

*Maisie & Smorkle swishing an army of snow angels**swish swish swish* LaughingLaughingLaughing

We don't usually get snow in the UK, if we do its quite rare! But I loveeeeeeee snow though
Our weather is usually just wet & windy! Laughing

Wooooow *swish swish* congratulationsLaughing

Zoonie wrote:
The PM was about Marvin's FB, that's all cool, Lisa and Steve are ok with it, will fill you in when I can ok?

no worries. will send pippa boxes for you now.
as for marvin, already saw that it was fixed.
sorry about your connection... good luck!!

ok, gonna run and get something to eat as it is 1200 noon here and all i did so far was crawl out of bed and come online. hee hee.

tootles everyone. see you in a little while.

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Ooh cool. Nope I've never been before, don't think I'd be very good skiing though Laughing

That's what I used to say too But I took classes last year, just basics and to feel a bit more confident. I was too afraid to fall :blush3:

Zoonie wrote:

Hope your internet fixes soon Gill!

smorkle wrote:
ok, gonna run and get something to eat as it is 1200 noon here and all i did so far was crawl out of bed and come online. hee hee.

tootles everyone. see you in a little while.

Nice talking to you , byeeee.

Toulouse wrote:
That's what I used to say too But I took classes last year, just basics and to feel a bit more confident. I was too afraid to fall :blush3:

Same here, I'd be really scared of falling flat on my face and then rolling down the hill/slope! Laughing

See you Smorkle!!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Same here, I'd be really scared of falling flat on my face and then rolling down the hill/slope! Laughing

Ehm... that happened to me last year congratulations
First time we went down the mountain, without any classes, I seemed to forget how to make a left turn... I fell down, flat on my face LOL and slid down for a bit, very funny congratulations

Wondered why BF was so concerned. If that were him, I would laugh very hard congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Ehm... that happened to me last year congratulations
First time we went down the mountain, without any classes, I seemed to forget how to make a left turn... I fell down, flat on my face LOL and slid down for a bit, very funny congratulations
Wondered why BF was so concerned. If that were him, I would laugh very hard congratulations

Awww bless!
Same here, I'd burst out laughing Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Awww bless!
Same here, I'd burst out laughing Laughing

The days after I fell constantly and was very proud in the end when I didn't anymore

Toulouse wrote:

The days after I fell constantly and was very proud in the end when I didn't anymore

Aww, well done! Smile
Don't think I'd ever get the hang of skiiing lol.

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Aww, well done! Smile
Don't think I'd ever get the hang of skiiing lol.

I'm afraid for when we go back, that I've forgotten a lot, but nearly everyone says it's the same as riding a bike... Let's hope so congratulations Or I'll be doing a lot of apres-ski :p

Toulouse wrote:
I'm afraid for when we go back, that I've forgotten a lot, but nearly everyone says it's the same as riding a bike... Let's hope so congratulations Or I'll be doing a lot of apres-ski :p

Yeah, I'm sure its like riding a bike! fingers crossed it goes ok and you don't fall over

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure its like riding a bike! fingers crossed it goes ok and you don't fall over

Let's hope so Smile

Sweetie, I have to leave you, am going to relax a little as I'm having a sore throat Sad
See you later!

Toulouse wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Let's hope so Smile

Sweetie, I have to leave you, am going to relax a little as I'm having a sore throat Sad
See you later!

Aww, hope your throat is ok soon Smile
Byeeeeeee

Im okay... had to go to work at 7 pm..... so now i am working a 12 hour shift... and gosh I am starving!!!! : C

care to pick me up some Taco bell??

[quoas ready as i am going to be te="mindyjoy"]Hi Armell, I'm good. Are you ready for christmas? It's almost here

as ready as i am going to be LaughingLaughing