Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

C&G Scavenger Hunt!

tweet40 wrote:
i thnk i know the bonus item too, but i can't find it Sad

Awww, what a shame Tweet! We're not allowed to collaborate on the bonus item though and I have no clue what it is....Keep looking hunny, I hope you find it x

Try PM'ing what you think it is to Kijo without a piccy...ya never know!

I'm really excited about this weeks hunt! Can't wait til tomorrow morning....

i don't even know it's name... Ashamed
i just recognize it, and i think i've seen it somewhere... the question is, where? congratulations

Laughing

Yes, the Bonus Pic is supposed to be your own extra credit work.

Usually Yarden is really good at it.... she hasnt done it in quite a while.

HUNT IS OVER!

wroking on nexts weeks strange version of hunting (sorry Yarden... maybe an hour???)

hehe Kijo indeed i didn't try the bonus item latley...the hunt was difficelt enough for me :p can't wait for the new one!

the hunt part is up, still updating everything else.
No bonus item this week...... the hunt will be torture.... I mean entertainment enough!

Let me know if anything needs clarification!!!!

Sorry. but at least it gets easier as teh week goes.... most points gets all of these:

motivation perhaps???

Oh, and I am sending personal PMs everyday to let people know if they got any right or not.... so you guys are really gonna have to work hard this week!!!!

You do know that you are going to drive Frannie and Dawn crazy this week .....

I know.... How fun!!!.... errrr I mean..... the hunt..... the hunt is just nothing but fun!!!

*cough*

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!

BUT I LOVE IT!!!

Will be back later for a bash at it....but for now I have to work!!! Pay day and all that but I won't be able to concentrate cos I just want to be here.

Laters and good luck everyone xx

inu-kijo wrote:
I know.... How fun!!!.... errrr I mean..... the hunt..... the hunt is just nothing but fun!!!

*cough*

Hmmmm! Yes Miss Kijo we know what you mean Laughingcongratulations

How much fun did you have with the letter 'O'?

that was funny.... but you guys are very bad at hints

"when you figure it out it will be like O!!!

like its spelling itself out to you...."

yeah.... so its not my fault after that.

this week is really hard.. :S

but i'll try my best congratulations lol
and why isn't there anything on 16? :S

The rules are different this week tweet, make sure you read all the font under the hunt picture for this week.
every day it will get less blurred.

and there is something for 16, just REALLY hard to see!!!

I will give 2 extra Auction points for every picture of a different coloured Tiger or Posted. (orange does not count.)

(only first person to post that particular colour gets a point.)

nothing to do with the hunt, just stuff I am looking for.

So far I have found Black, White and Blue, but if you posts one of those first, you can still get the point. (please make sure the pics are nice, and the tiger is not covered up in any way.)

of all the weeks for me to work 3 days in a row! I will give it my best shot!

Oh no!!! But I know you are a trooper, some late night Hunt homework, and Frannie will be doing good!!!

you need to call over some young nieces and nephews to help you out! or try and trap adam in the chat thread again! LaughingLaughingLaughing

I thought your reaction would be more... dramatic.
Trying to talk BG into playing this week, but she is not sure she has the time for my silly games.

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh no!!! But I know you are a trooper, some late night Hunt homework, and Frannie will be doing good!!!

you need to call over some young nieces and nephews to help you out! or try and trap adam in the chat thread again! LaughingLaughingLaughing

I thought your reaction would be more... dramatic.
Trying to talk BG into playing this week, but she is not sure she has the time for my silly games.

first shock.. then the drama! let me get this straight, please

we are to post here still???? but you will respond privately?

as far as nieces and nephews go.. the youngest is 20, but lives in BC ,, is way too busy partying with the Olympics to help old auntie Fran.

yes please join us Charlotte!!1! believe me, thats not all my dolls, just one of each type I have. : D

Frannie, every day you will have a post for that day..... today you should have a post with all your DAY 1 guesses.

at 5:00AM playfish time I will update the pic to DAY2, and send PM to tell you if you got any correct.
then that day you will have a post for DAY 2 with all you guesses..... ect.

Its up to you for any information that is shared between members.

Ok there we are, that's my attenpt at day 1!!! I don't hold out that much hope of them being correct tbh...but we have to start somewhere and who knows LOL xx

Laughing that is true. you still have til 5:00 AM playfish time to add more, than can be just random guesses if you like dear, like you said, who knows.

awesome job at being the bold one who posts first!!!

can you label the top of your post as DAY1 for me??

Sure can Kijo, as we speak am labelling...not sure i have any more time this evening but we'll see xx

inu-kijo wrote:
I will give 2 extra Auction points for every picture of a different coloured Tiger or Posted. (orange does not count.)

(only first person to post that particular colour gets a point.)

nothing to do with the hunt, just stuff I am looking for.

So far I have found Black, White and Blue, but if you posts one of those first, you can still get the point. (please make sure the pics are nice, and the tiger is not covered up in any way.)

BUMP THIS UP.

About 30 minutes until Day 2 is posted... Yarden, Tweet, Charlotte??

any entries today?
5 points a piece for any that are right!!!!

RESULTS FOR DAY 1:

Frannie received 10 points
Dawn Received10 points
Tanya received 10 points.

It is a 3 way tie right now!!!!

np Tanya, everyone did better than I thought they would for day 1

DAY 2 BEGINS NOW!!!!

4 points per correct picture today!!!

Yarden, Tweet and others, you can catch up on points today if you get crackin!!!!

Yarden go back to the first page and read underneath the blurred picture for the rules for this week.

you just missed day one
it looked like this:

day110.jpg

After you read the stuff on the first page and are still confused, let me know, ok?? : D

will post later on thanks Kijo sorry i didn't realize it was written down boss around boohoo!

Its okay Yarden. I thought you knew it was going to be all crazy this week, but I guess not, sorry you missed out on Day 1!!!!

Kijo, earlier you asked me what I thought of this week .... well....

I STILL LOVE THIS GAME

No i just meant of the rules and the idea of this week, not that you hate me or anything. : D

Just if its a REALLY bad idea, even for a week, or its nice to turn things around... or whatever. : D

inu-kijo wrote:
No i just meant of the rules and the idea of this week, not that you hate me or anything. : D

Just if its a REALLY bad idea, even for a week, or its nice to turn things around... or whatever. : D

Oh OK well the same thing then. It's a great idea, you're very inventive hun.

Well, I say it's a great idea even as I struggle to focus on the *less* blurred images today!!

But I always think it's good to add a twist especially as it's the same faces most weeks who play, we need a challenge to shake us up a little.

(does that help?)

just asking thoughts. : D

thats all.

but yeah, i wanted to shake things up a bit... plus the prizes are worth the trouble!!!
and its more of a "competition" this week instead of "comrodery" (or .... that was the plan anyways!!! hahahaha. not that I care either way)

hey, still 4 points today, you didn't think it would be THAT much easier on the second day did you???

inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie is getting BOLD. she has all 20 slots for today!!!

well... it's not that I hope to get all the rest of them, but it helps me to focus on what to focus on. Notice I left out certain numbers.

Working only today and tomorrow, can still get some in while they are extra points