Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

RETURN TO THE CITY OF TRUTH...

Return to the City of Truth My People You cannot stay in communion with the Living Christ with unforgiveness and bitterness against a brother or sister, in your heart God hates pride…but because pride takes root and separates the children of God from communion with Him. Why do we hold onto pride like an only blanket in the cold…why?The truth is what it is, we can attempt to overwrite it to our own understanding but still TRUTH WILL NOT CHANGE to suit us. We can walk around it and travel for years and miles making that well worn path in the soil for but in end still TRUTH IS STANDING IN THE SAME PLACE…IT WILL NOT CHANGE to suit us.

Some make pledges to the Living God that their love is true and yet betray Christ regularly and willfully, by refusing to forgive, refusing to love their enemy refusing to let the words of their own mouth be pleasing to the Father of us.We are powerless without Christ. The truth will not change…we must change.Father God I pray that you will come in and give us a desire for your truth and not our own will. Father let us long for your will above our own. God give us a strength to let go o our false protection of pride and instead be given the covering that you intend for your children…Let us put on Christ, that coat of many colors that shows to our brothers that we are loved. Come in and commune with me Oh Lord I pray. Not by might, nor by power…but by my Spirit sayeth the Lord…THIS MOUNTAIN SHALL BE REMOVED. Praise God and RETURN TO THE CITY OF TRUTH.

Word of God to ponder" Listen to the roar of the lions: the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined! Zechariah 11:3

http://lulu.com/product/paperback/its-a-god-thing-my-sheep-will-hear-my-voice-2nd-edition/14456456

Glory Be to God sister that is a POWER verse!! shocked

Zachariah 11:3 There is a voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is spoiled: a voice of the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is spoiled. (KJV)
FEAR GOD Repent!! i\\'m sorry Deliver us Lord of our foolish ways. :whew:

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

Wow..love that translation Mamaz....I was awake and alive in the Lord when the Holy Spirit moved me to write this. God pour is inspiration and passion on His children today...Glory to God!!!

Amen sister Gods Spirit and his truth sets us free, Glory be to God for you thankyou for sharing. I for one am honored to have felt the quickening of Gods truth within this verse. When God Speaks, all in the universe bows down, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance