Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ditte3

Please pray for a friend who maybe has cancer!!!

Dear Brothers and Sisters
Please pray for asister in Christ who had an surgery.She'S WAITING FOR THE HISTOLOGY.iT MAYBE BREAST CANCER (I HOPE NOT)Please pray for her,and for her healing.
Thank you very much.
God bless you all.

Dear Linda Irish and Dove-Solutions
Thank you very much for your prayers.
God bless you.

LORD in the name of Jesus, Lord you are all we need nothing can hurt us within your presence, I ask now Lord that you enter this friends body and you heal the lies the devil has planted, let your peace bless her mind, body and soul. Lord thou art the potter and thou hast power over the clay, let your loving hands create perfection within this friends mind and body, let her soul find peace through your touch and let oneness of thy Holy Spirit infill her. Lift her above this trial, help her to know truth I believe this sister is healed and I thank you LORD for the precious blood of Jesus for its your blood that makes her whole. May the cleansing of thy waters give this sister life free her Lord of any disease or sickness. Thank you for hearing our cry and forever father till the coming of your glorious appearance I wait on thee in the name of Jesus, unto God be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance