Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Competitions: We Want Your Opinions! :)

We at PSFC have held some great competitions over the past few months, but we would like to know your opinions on what competitions you would like to see more of? Are you a massive Grid Of Gold, Spot the Difference, Crossword or Whats that Image fan? Let us know here so we can make this forum even more fun and exciting Smile x

I love What's the Image and spot the differences. And I love Luck games.

i love the what;s the item competition also spot the differences and room of the week

Tromo3 wrote:
Forgot to mention Decorating the Room.

never won but i love it too

esperia wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Forgot to mention Decorating the Room.

never won but i love it too

me neither, and i always spend sooo much time decorating.... Sad

and i like grid of gold, and those spot the difference games!

We will be starting some competitions soon, we have just been very busy over xmas Smile so keep looking out for more news Smile

Tromo3 wrote:
I like Petdoku and Wordsearch, Yes or no competition's.

I LOVE PETDOKU AND WORDSEARCH!!! yes and no too!!! congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
We will be starting some competitions soon, we have just been very busy over xmas Smile so keep looking out for more news Smile

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

another idea would be to give us some wallpaper and flooring and tell us to decorate the room from it.
Maby pick the most ugliest wallpaper ever and see who can decorate it to make it look great =D

:pinkjello:

yes of course, i will start coming up with ideas for a competition similar to it soon Smile

If anyone else has any ideas, dont be afraid to tell us about them Smile remember, this is a site "by the fans and for the fans" Smile xx

Maybe a competition that we must make a picture either in Paint or by Pencils etc.
Like we must make a Picture: Winter Wonderland
And the picture must include your pet and some items from PS or Items from real Life.
And making a PS Comic.
I love find the treasure.

Maybe a competition where you must decirate and what Items you must have. But you choose the Walpaper and floor.If it says GingerBread Polet and 2 Gadget Items. GingerBread Pole isn't counted in the 2 Gadget Items.
Example:
You must use:
GingerBread Pole
2 Gold Trophies
3 Gadget
Thanksgiving Item
Doll
Bought Food Item
Homegrown Food Item
Cooked Food Item
You musn't add any Item that isn't on the list.

And a who has the most beautifull pet ( no clothes) and he cutest pet, too.

love spot the differences and room week comp

i love pageant,room of the week,what that item,picture raffle,how good you know items,luck games.....i love all kinds of competitions and giveaways...actuly i don't know anybody ho don't love giveaways there are amazing ..............:DDDDD

all the game in here is so great and i realy love them all but not have time to take part all time so sad but i relay like greid of gold and word searc because it not take so much time to take part in and in a bussy week i thing it is a good thing but i like all the game so much and realy hope to get more time in the new yerar to take more part and be in here so much more

I am too active in this forum but what about a competition which lasts until the New year, and a member who won in competition the best that year gets a prize that is a suprise.