Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tainted Obsession

Missing Object

I got a gingerbread man (from the gmb) yesterday as a Christmas gift from a friend and I had put him beside my tree a couple times, but was doing the mb cheat so I kept have to go offline and refreshing.. Well now I can't find him anywhere I don't know if he's in my chest and I'm just overlooking him or what.. I've looked several times. I even picked up my tree to see if he was behind it. I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem like mine with something coming up missing. I've never lost anything before and was wondering if it was a problem with ps.

Ugh... I just went through my chest again (slowly), checked every room.. lifted up stuff in both Christmas rooms and nothing It has to be some problem with ps. Why couldn't they have took my burnt soup instead? lol

Instead of looking all through your chest.... If you know the name of it or even what it might be called...type it in the little box...it brings it up =D.

Iv added a picture so you know what i mean...Everyone can see then

So now....As you can see in the picture....Iv typed 'Festive' in the search box...and it comes up with everything with that word in....

:pinkjello:

that happened with my penguins a lot
they're in my first room, on the floor, and bunny can't wait to snatch them and run away, so when she does, i just open the chest and she drops it Smile
once it dessapeared, and then i went through my ches, but he was still missing....
i refreshed the page and.... there he was... acting all innocent...
did you find it in the meantime?

ooooo i didnt know that bit bout the search bar Smile great, now i dont have to trawl thru a million pages lol xx hope ur gingerbread man makes an appearance soon Smile xx

Thanks Sarah! I'm gonna go try that now. Haven't did another search yet cause I had to make lasagna to take to the inlaws. I'm gonna go check the chest before I have to jump in the shower,

you know what happened now?
i had 3 4999s in my chest
i was sending a friend a 4999, she needed one for a room, and the gift failed to send
i sent it again, and she recieved...
TWO
and im my chest, like i took out only one!
ond no coins were lost.....
how cool is that!!
i love some ps bugs Laughing

tweet40 wrote:
you know what happened now?
i had 3 4999s in my chest
i was sending a friend a 4999, she needed one for a room, and the gift failed to send
i sent it again, and she recieved...
TWO
and im my chest, like i took out only one!
ond no coins were lost.....
how cool is that!!
i love some ps bugs Laughing

That is cool! Lucky you & your friend Laughing

Somedays are lucky and some aren't I figure. I guess it all boils down to your luck for the day Smile

today's definitly NOT my lucky day
i finally got a santa mayor pic from gmb (not from a trade) and i was in offline mode
so i went online and visited a few friends to so it would save...
and than i went offline to buy a gmb, and i didn't like the item, and i refreshed and..
my santa mayor was gone!!!
:suicide:
well, atleast they gave me one 4999 free for it lmao Laughing

Tainted Obsession wrote:
I got a gingerbread man (from the gmb) yesterday as a Christmas gift from a friend and I had put him beside my tree a couple times, but was doing the mb cheat so I kept have to go offline and refreshing.. Well now I can't find him anywhere I don't know if he's in my chest and I'm just overlooking him or what.. I've looked several times. I even picked up my tree to see if he was behind it. I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem like mine with something coming up missing. I've never lost anything before and was wondering if it was a problem with ps.

have the same problem with u hun 1 month ago.....withgingerbread man sweet......