Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TanyaRC

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I thought it would be nice to have a place to leave a Christmas greeting so I started this thread. C&G is filled with wonderful, caring people. I am not going to start naming names because, knowing me, I would forget someone. I am very thankful for all the new friends here at PSFC. Thank you all for making this a wonderful year for me!! You have shown me the true spirit of Christmas all year!!

Love, Tanya and Precious

Lol, I'm gonna repost my Bunny over here too, think it might have get lost in the other thread (so good idea Tanya, thanks!)

cimg1210.jpg
Christmas Greetings from Gill & Zoonie
Thank You to all my friends, old and new
for all the support and all the fun
xxx

I dont have a cute graphic or picture, lol, but I do want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my C&G friends. You all have become a special part of my life and it's been a blast chatting with you all this past year! Looking forward to many more late night chats in 2010. xoxo

I miss you all and am hoping that you and your families have a wonderful time this holiday season!!

I'm anxiously waiting for the change to the new year with hope that things will seem brighter!

love and hugs to you all.... might want to start a new year resolution thread after this one lol!!!

xoxoxo

Happy new yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Health and happiness to everyone!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Happy Happy New Year, Good Health, Happiness & Great Friendships for everyone xxx