Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeeGray16

Help PCOS - Want a Baby Desperatly

Hi there, yesterday, i was diagnosed with PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, my husband and I have been trying to have a baby since I miscarried in Oct last year crying . The doctor wants to put me on fertility treatments and drugs and all kinds of stuff that i really don't want to go onto. sigh I am desperate for a child but it seems almost impossible now if i don't take all the drugs and everything. Please could you pray with us Clifford and Bianca, that we are blessed with a child and the PCOS clears up completely!!!!!

I am standing in agreement with you. Remember this, Jesus can do all things and nothing is impossible for him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

Just think of Hannah, Elizabeth, Sarah... the Bible is full of infertile women for whom God intervened.

Praying...God is the Originator and Author of conception. TRUST HIM and don't trust in the report of man...

Amen! I am in agreement as well!

Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Key word~HE SHALL not he might! praying

Genesis 18:14
Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. praying