Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

I thank God for the little things

Hey everybody,
Recently I have been praying the Prayer of Jabez everyday! And At first, I was like...hmm...God where you at? My finances dwindled, and my car broke down. But...God, in his Grace....ever since then, God has blessed me with lunch...sometimes someone would suprisingly bless me with lunch, or we would have leftovers from meetings here at lunch, some weren't even on the calendar. I have been able to get to and from work everyday without an issue, and I have just had such a peace in my spirit. I just thank God for what He is doing, how faithful he is to me, and his love. He has truly shown me how he cares even for the little things that concerneth us. I am so loving God right now. hee hee

lovelywomanofvirtue wrote:
Hey everybody,
Recently I have been praying the Prayer of Jabez everyday! And At first, I was like...hmm...God where you at? My finances dwindled, and my car broke down. But...God, in his Grace....ever since then, God has blessed me with lunch...sometimes someone would suprisingly bless me with lunch, or we would have leftovers from meetings here at lunch, some weren't even on the calendar. I have been able to get to and from work everyday without an issue, and I have just had such a peace in my spirit. I just thank God for what He is doing, how faithful he is to me, and his love. He has truly shown me how he cares even for the little things that concerneth us. I am so loving God right now. hee hee
This is beautiful! He cares so much doesn't he!!!!