Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I'm sick! Pray I get healed!

I was sick yesterday and I'm still sick. I don't want to be sick tomorrow, the 28th. I have an appointment with a counselor and I have and appointment with my primary doctor. If I go to school sick, they'll just send me home. If I don't go to school. I can't go to the appointments. Please pray!

Jesus I pray for Jasmine,

She has asked that you heal her so she can go to school, and so, I ask that you touch her now and heal her so that she feels well and is able to go to her appointments. You know what is best and what she needs, be with her Jesus, saturate her and let her see your hand at work.

Amen.

Bless you Jasmine. Jesus said, “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Matthew 7:9-11

Blessings,
Di.

Thanks though. I'm not going to school but Im going to my primary doctor and im gonna reschedule with the counselor, but thx no I need prayer for when I actually go back to school and handle all of the missed work.

Glad it worked out... it would be good to be well when you see the counsellor.

Jesus I pray that when you heal Jasmine, you give her a boost of energy that will carry her through the catch up she will have to do.

Rest up and take care xx

Thank you Lord for Keeping Jasmine healthy and strong, in spirit, soul, and body!!! I pray that she would prosper and be blessed in every area of life!!! In Jesus name! Amen!