Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

The Right Decision!!

A few of you already know that I recently had to make a tough decision regarding my family...
here is an update.
My husband and I took the kids to Disney World over thanksgiving break. 3 nights and 4 days and it was MAGICAL!!!! It really was...we had such an amazing time together and we made such beautiful memories...and the whole time I was thanking the Lord for allowing it!!

Didn't really speak to anyone in my family except for my mother and one of my nephews briefly on thanksgiving, and I received a few text messages from a few other family members.
Today I was updated on the drama that unfolded. Just when I think things can't get any worse....it does. I won't get into details but thanksgiving was not a happy occasion for the family that I decided to ditch. things are not good!
I literally just finished crying my eyes out to God over my family! crying
But at the same time I am so beyond grateful for the amazing time we had and for the financial provision that the Lord provided us with.
I know the prayer list on this board is probably really long but Please just keep my family in your prayers

praying Im so sorry you are going through this.... I will be praying for you angelwings....Please keep us posted on how God shows up for you...

Angelwings,

I just feel led to share this with you. Remember that the Lord never gives up on us and we should never give up on those we love. When the times get trying it is because our breakthrough is on its way. Hang in there and believe that the Lord has it in his hands. Loving them from a distance is an ok thing to do until a breakthrough comes. Pray for them and bless them everyday. It helps I promise.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

thank Connie,
I agree....all I can do is pray and love them from a distance, its heart breaking to hear about their suffering. but I believe the Lord is in control as well.
thank you sisters

Angelwings wrote:
Thank you Daisy, and thank you for responding!
you\\'re welcome! So glad to help sweetie!! :hooray: