Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

my son needs prayer

Today my son has an appointment with the cardiologist. I always tend to get a bit nervous before these..Please pray for a good report and powerful testimony.
Thanks!

I am lifting up Laura's son before the Throne of Grace, Mercy and Love and as for a great and powerful testimony of God's Healing Power manifested in him, in Jesus' Name! I rebuke all lies of the enemy and bind all demons of infirmity, in Jesus' Mighty Name.
I thank my Heavenly Father, than in Him Laura's son has wholeness and healing already according to 1 Peter 2:24. I call him whole and healthy - his heart and every single organ in his body - nothing missing, nothing broken! I bless his arteries and heart to function perfectly just the way God has made it to be when He placed him in his mother's womb. In Jesus' Name I call it DONE! Amen and Amen!

Heavenly Father,

I plead the blood of Jesus over Daphanie's son and command all spirits of infirmity to leave in Jesus name. I speak healing and perfect wellness over this child and speak peace, love and joy over Daphanie during this time.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I am praying in agreement with you for a good report!!! God will be glorified!!! praying