Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John7

Had a dream my father got cancer, please pray with me!

I had a dream where I heard that my father would get cancer. I dont have much prayer left in me due to my energy being drained, please agree with me and pray with me that my father would be healed.

I believe that the Lord is our healer and I pray that my father would be healed and protected from any sickness or disease.

Totally agreeing with you in prayer!!! The prayer of faith shall heal the sick, they shall fully recover!!! praying

John let us pray.

Father,

We thank you for John's Father! We praise you for your divine protection and for your shed blood and bruises that paid the price for our illness and for our sins. Father we plead the blood of Jesus over John's father right now and stand believing that he is healed and free from all forms of cancer and disease right now, in Jesus name. We give you all the praise and glory and honor, due to you our most Holy Father!

your servant,

Connie

I will be praying however please continue to seek God about if this dream is literal or symbolic. I've had "cancer" dreams before and it was more about a spiritual issue than physical.

Hi John.. will be praying for you and your father... ..
Satan the blood of Jesus is against you... I pray the Lord touch's your dad in a mighty way and no sickness come upon him, especially Cancer, In Jesus's NAME! Amen.

But pls pray to ask God for confirmation, to ensure if its literal or symbolic.

My friend had a cancer dream that said she would die when she's 50 w/it..but was symbolic.. Just wanted to let u know. Seek GOd for confirmation ..

GOd bless you!!