Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gracee (lionhgirl)

Need prayer...

Hello,

I need some help. I have no idea what I'm doing. I used to be so on fire for God but I feel like I'm not the same. I've spent the last 6 months battling with relationships and negativity and I thought that was finally finished, I was so strong. and now I feel just so tired and so weak. I'm on holidays and I don't even leave the house. I don't have a church to go to. I had to say goodbye to my closest friends - this was definitely God's guidance. But now I don't have christian friends to turn to. I don't even know what's wrong, I guess I'm discouraged and I don't know what I'm doing this year. I really need God's guidance.

If you could send up a prayer for me that would be appreciated :) I really do love everyone on here, you've helped me so much through interpreting some of my dreams. God bless you for what you're doing.

Hi lionheartedgirl,

I think we all feel burnt out sometimes. I feel like that too. But when this happens and I can't seem to be "strong" i just come and sit down at Jesus' feet and just simply soak in His Love for me. Soak as long as you need and the strength and fire will come back. We all need this "spiritual battery recharge" every once in awhile :-)

I lift you up before the Throne of God's amazing Grace, Love, Mercy, Healing and Restoration. I praise You and thank You, that You are our Jehovah-Shalom - our Peace, our Jehovah-Rapha - our God Who Heals us, Jehovah-Rohi - our Good Shepherd, You are our Abba - our Loving and Caring Daddy! I am asking You, in Jesus' Name, to poure Your oil of healing anointing, anointing of restoration upon lionheartedgirl right now. Put You warm blanket of Your Love over her and have Your Shalom envelop her, give her rest, take all her doubts, worries, uneasiness away! I thank You that in You she lacks nothing, that You make her lie down in green pastures, You lead her beside quiet waters, You refreshe her soul. Please show Your daughter that You, Oh Most High God, are guiding her along the right paths for Your Name’s sake. Even though she walks through the darkest valley,she will fear no evil, for Yu are with her, Your rod and Your staff comfort her. Thank You, Lord, that You prepared a table before her in the presence of her enemies. You anoint her head with oil, her cup overflows with joy, peace, wholeness, revelations, healing, divine connections, supernatural protection, security, divine provision. I praise You that Your goodness and love are following her ALL DAYS OF HER LIFE! I thank You that lionheartedgirl dwells in Your House FOREVER. In Jesus' Name! Amen adn Amen!

lionheartedgirl,

i'm always curious when i hear other believers associate "being on fire for god" with being around others/friends

without knowing too much about you, i can almost say that God is drawing you AWAY from others for a time to REALLY learn how to be on fire for Him...no matter what...even when you're lonely

Astra, thankyou so much... What a powerful prayer, I really appreciate it! I had a good time of soaking (and weeping) in worship - praise God I feel alot better!

Cloud, for me my friends were extinguishing my fire and that was the reason why I had to distance myself from them. But yes I do feel like God has drawn me away for a period of solitude, it's been hard. But yes I hope it's a time of growth and intimacy with God, instead of people.

Thankyou both!! God bless you.

I will pray for you because I know all too well how you feel. Only God can "REignite" your fire.

I will tell you what works for me. When you get into a place where you are, it's a good idea to get before God and have a "Pow wow". We go through so much in our day to day life and what happens is that those cares and battles begin to numb us. We begin to feel disconnected when really we ARE connected, but just numb. Sit before God and be as honest as you know how to get and let him take all of that away from you and draw you in. It works every time for me.

I'm not feeling all that well myself today. I plan on having a pow wow on my way home from work later. If you get as honest as you can and lay it all out before him, I promise you there will be a change...I PROMISE!!!

Thankyou Cholette!!! I took your advice and had a majorly deep conversation with Him hehe :) that was great advice, thankyou!! Daisy thankyou for your prayers! :) I can't tell you how different i feel from when I posted this...Praise God!!

Can I ask... When God is calling us to take a step of faith, does he also lead us to that decision or does he sometimes call us to takes steps blindly?

lionheartedgirl wrote:
Daisy thankyou for your prayers! :)

Can I ask... When God is calling us to take a step of faith, does he also lead us to that decision or does he sometimes call us to takes steps blindly?

you\\'re welcome! Anytime Lionhearted! I think when it comes to faith, God leads us sometimes, but He also wants us to jump out there sometimes..so it all depends on the moment. I have a tip though...since I just listened to a teaching cd about faith/love/fear. Oftentimes people think that the opposite of fear is faith...but after listening to this teaching I disagree. I believe now that the opposite of fear is LOVE. The bible says that perfect LOVE casts out fear, and also in another place that Faith actually works by LOVE. As you meditate on the LOVE that God has for you...it will automatically activate you to walk in faith. (I am in desperate need of meditating more on Jesus' Love for me, helping ME to walk in faith right now...casting the fear to the side). Just a little tidbit of encouragement there for you. Hope it helps somehow... Bless You

Amen Daisy!!!!!

I'm so happy for you Lionheart...those pow wow's work everytime. Always remember that God knows EVERYTHING and sometimes he allows us to get to places like we were in to draw us to him so he can take care of it. Where we go wrong is we stay away from him and end up trying to do it on our own and we make things worse and we give more ear to the lies of the enemy. God is sooo good, faithful and loving!!