Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

Please pray for my 2012

My mom won't let me wear it as punishment for going to my Pastor's house.. I was trying to figure out why she went off so much the past 2 days.. she talked to his wife; Their conversation went well.. she's just still irritated.. Now she's threatening to not let me graduate until 2013. Won't hurt me, I said I wanted to graduate in 2013

So, my mom believes I am spoiled because I went into a store, My grandad gave me $100 for Christmas, I spent $30 on a Juicy Couture Wristlet; I figure, I have $70 dollars left, I go into the store: Purse from Juicy Couture, reg. $189 ($192 with tax) on sale for $59. Perfect color. I ask my mom, she tells me money went to groceries.. OK that would be OK if that were true. My mom told me I could buy anything I wanted Friday with that money: Saturday was my sister's 17th birthday: I found a receipt in my room that said that the purse my mom bought cost $69. The groceries cost $47.50. Now, my sister received $150 for her birthday, my money went to her. Groceries, fine it's a need, My sister's purse? No. My mom proceeds telling me that I am a brat, 1.) I have my period. 2.) I have bad sinus issues which proceeds to have drainage down my ears into my neck which feels like muscle spams 3. I only asked for three gifts for Christmas, the rest of stuff I got were like socks and lotion, I didn't care. 4.) I have like 40 things out to these girls at dance. 5.) I let someone else receive these concert tickets instead of myself

The night before (Monday Night) I had a dream that I was in my formal church office with Pastor Chris & Ms. Julie, along with my parents, and Tyler. We went into the sanctuary, discussing my wedding; Tyler drove me home while we talked. Wednesday, my friend is going to college for fashion design, she wants to have a wedding dress shop, She discussed my wedding dress. Tyler was going to come to my house to walk me to my door, I said no though. I almost got into trouble for something I didn't do, but I'm getting the blame: I saw something for a free business card print if you like them on Face-book, I liked them, it asked for a credit card, Google saves credit cards, Once I realized it would probably charge her card; I cancelled it. My dad got a charge for $18, (The cards we're $11).. So I said, "I cancelled it" and she said "It charged it again" (if this were true, it would be $22, not $18!) Whatever, I cleared it up with my dad.-1/4/12
On January 3rd, 2012
I had this dream:I was in my formal Sr. Pastor's church, (With his wife) along with Tyler.. we were having a meeting with my parents as well.. the Youth Pastors were present; We went into the sanctuary, Ms. Amber (Youth pastor's wife) was planning out the visual side of my wedding; Tyler drove me home in my Mom's van; And we were moving fast, we were talking about our wedding.

God bless you, Destine, I pray that all is well with you. This is me asking and adding what I think, for I need to pray on your situation and hear from God concerning you. I don't want to give you any wrong advice. As I am reading your post, I was trying to figure out what do you mean by wear it??? Or did I miss something altogether? From what I'm sensing so far, if I am wrong, tell me, but i it's on point let me know, is your mother angry about you and Tyler? Is Tyler your boyfriend? I want you to know I'm not meddling, but I want to fully understand what the situation is ... because it's important as believers that we are specific in prayer, so when we intercede for those who ask us to pray for them, we will petition before God to move on your behalf, plus, it's not healthy to withhold anything if you need a spiritual release for your mind and soul, so you can move forward without feeling any guilt or condemnation. And it's okay to be fully honest, Destine, that's what sets us free when we keep it real. As Cholette eloquently states, "That's how God Roll!" cool I loved how she stated this because God really is COOL like that!

Oh, I meant she won't allow me to wear eye-liner, And she said I was wearing eye-shadow, I was rushing and put foundation over my eyes and it has glitter on it so it looks that way; I didn't tell her because it would make it worse. I haven't even seen Tyler in October. We haven't talked, we aren't together, we never have been. I mean there have been numerous times where I kind of spaced out because my mom had me stressed

and I was alone and he was walking in church; I could have had like sex with him but I knew it would be wrong, I didn't go alone with him because God would be present; And everyone knows everyone's business because my mom always so called 'prayed' with the Exec. Pastor's wife, they gossiped so much.

Tyler's mom talked with my mom Wednesday, I heard her say it went well, ever since than she's been mad. She talked with our Pastor's wife (Exec. pastor's wife) and she said they had a lot in common regarding purses, decorating, kids, and life, clothes and she thought his mom wanted them to be good friends, but she was in fear of trusting someone because of her husbands title.

Since, my mom is not that close with our Sr. Pastor (former exec. pastor/worship leader), things have been strange and dramatic at church since July. But, she thinks it happened so she can be closer with Tyler's mom. I PERSONALLY: think it happened to make my mom finally FORGIVE Tyler, his brother, and his parents. She still talks about what happened in July 2010, She brought it up.. everyday. She's doing the SAME exact thing since I went to their house. I personally think it's because their white, and I'm not. I have a great-granddad, two great uncles, 8 cousins, a sister-in-law who are white, I see no problem with them being white.

I looked at our genealogy tree, we have relatives from Alabama, Mississauga, Louisiana, and since I'm light-skinned that would make me French (creole) correct? I shortened my name because the user name was not available, I spell it Destinee, that's the french way.

I just do not understand it... I also think it jealously and insecurity.. my sister is 19 and no one has really stated that they want to court her, Sure guys have liked her; There is one she could court, she liked him but now she's 'too' good for him because she went to Culinary school.
I do my own: Laundry, I clean our house *5000 sq. ft.* clean my mom's room, do her hair *I should have not mentioned me wanting to be a stylist to her* ,

Buy groceries for her, pay bills for her, Balance her check book, help HER with the activities she does, Clean up the messes my sister's dog made (I asked for an iPod for Christmas in 2008, I got it.. not a dog) I do school work (Home-schooled all my life, I've been doing it alone since the 7th grade, I'm a Sr.. I did High-school level stuff since the 4th grade.. minus math)

Decorate churches for her.. which I hate doing but I don't complain about it, Water the grass for her, walk my sister's dog, than get to do one thing which is ballet which she almost took away from me because she's on like 6 boards and she said it was 'selfish' for me to ask her for her to leave it for once a month.. she replied "It's only once a month" this is the ONLY thing I get to do.

I make little girls hair bows at dance, I try to mentor the tween-teens there between the ages of 8-14... I don't tell my mom about this because she'll say I'm trying to be proud or something

I will be praying for you Destine! Your mom is very blessed to have you as a daughter! What a blessing that you help out so much! Even if it may seem like she doesn't notice as much as she should, please keep in mind that God still sees. He will honor you as you continue to obey your mom while you are under her care (even if you dont agree with the things she may ask you to do, or not to do). I am a mother myself, and I know I fall short and miss the mark. I also know that my heart towards my children is always in their best interest and motivated by love...even if I go about something in the wrong way. Im not by any means saying that you're wrong, or your mom is wrong. I also want you to know that I remember being 16 and wanting to make my own decisions. Don't worry, the time for you to totally spread your wings is sure to come. I just want to encourage you that as you continue to honor your mom, God will NOT overlook it, and He will in turn honor you! Keep your heart set upon Him, and great things are sure to come to pass!

P.S. I also want to add that even though your mom may not be perfect, you are also very blessed to have a mom who has raised you to love the Lord! I would have loved to be able to grow up in the church as a kid! This is all just a preparation for you Destine, and God for sure has wonderful things in store for you! :hooray:

P.S. I also want to add that even though your mom may not be perfect, you are also very blessed to have a mom who has raised you to love the Lord! I would have loved to be able to grow up in the church as a kid! This is all just a preparation for you Destine, and God for sure has wonderful things in store for you!

AMEN!!!!! I totally agree with what Daisy is saying. Even though, I'm not a mother, but she's right and she knows what she is talking about. Your mom wants the best for you, but God is seeing it all and please know that what you're doing is not overlooked. I know it's hard right now, but there really are great things in store for you. And yes, as for the gossiping part, your mother must watch her back from what I'm sensing, there is something not right, I don't know what it is, but there is some people that really aren't for your mother in the church. I don't know if I'm on point, but there's a strong sense, since you've said there's been a change in the church ... there's division going in that situation ... and as a preacher's kid, believe me, baby girl, I KNOW what you're going through. Heck, when I was your age, I couldn't wear make up at ALL!!! I was a latch key kid. I love my mother, but your mother doesn't hold a candle to mine LOL!!!!

And just know color has nothing to do with the heart. If the person is beautiful spiritually, that's all that matters. :coool:

Yes, honor your mother no matter what, even though, she is not perfect, but it will be well with you. Give your dreams to God for He knows what is best for you. And in time, the path you will go will be led by God. Just love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. May He keep you and bless you for as long as He can until He blesses you with the husband He has in mind for you in the future, if you desire marriage. Go for your dreams and remember this, we can make plans, but it is God who orchestrates it. May His will be done in your life. I will be praying for you too. Don't you worry and don't you cry, God knows how to make everything all right and may He bless you REAL GOOD! :) woo hoo

Daisy wrote:
I will be praying for you Destine! Your mom is very blessed to have you as a daughter! What a blessing that you help out so much! Even if it may seem like she doesn't notice as much as she should, please keep in mind that God still sees. He will honor you as you continue to obey your mom while you are under her care (even if you dont agree with the things she may ask you to do, or not to do). I am a mother myself, and I know I fall short and miss the mark. I also know that my heart towards my children is always in their best interest and motivated by love...even if I go about something in the wrong way. Im not by any means saying that you're wrong, or your mom is wrong. I also want you to know that I remember being 16 and wanting to make my own decisions. Don't worry, the time for you to totally spread your wings is sure to come. I just want to encourage you that as you continue to honor your mom, God will NOT overlook it, and He will in turn honor you! Keep your heart set upon Him, and great things are sure to come to pass!

P.S. I also want to add that even though your mom may not be perfect, you are also very blessed to have a mom who has raised you to love the Lord! I would have loved to be able to grow up in the church as a kid! This is all just a preparation for you Destine, and God for sure has wonderful things in store for you! :hooray:

A false prophet prayed over my mom, along with I and my older sister; But it was a curse, but my mom told the Pastor's wife, She talked to the Sr. Pastor, he said he'd pray about it.

I pray that none of those cursed words shall prosper in the name of Jesus!! They will only harm you if you receive them and speak them. I denounce the work of the enemy over you and your family in the mighty name of Jesus!!! No weapon formed against you or your family shall prosper, and those (false) words risen up against you guys in judgement...God shall condemn those words!!! Let those false words fall to the ground dead, null, and void right now!!! Only the things God has purposed within you and your family will come to pass...

Blessing He shall Bless you, and mulitplying He shall mulitply you!!!

double that!!!!! Amen Amen Amen That's right!!!!! We don't have to receive what the DEVIL SAYS!!!! Just because it's there, doesn't mean IT CAN'T CHANGE. We can always get God to change His mind and turn away all evil that wants to come our way. You can't avoid trials and tribulations, but remember this: As long as you're real and sincere with God, He will fight your battles for you. Yes, Destine, as the Lord is upon me, He's telling me to tell you, your mother needs to VERY, VERY careful who she tells her business to because there are a couple of people there THAT DON'T MEAN HER GOOD! I will be praying for you and your family and I decree it by faith that God will intervene on your family's behalf in Jesus name. May every strong hold in your life be DESTROYED in JESUS NAME!!!!! Be encouraged! You can make it with the Lord, precious heart! Jesus loves you so much :hearts:

Chimere wrote:
double that!!!!! Amen Amen Amen That's right!!!!! We don't have to receive what the DEVIL SAYS!!!! Just because it's there, doesn't mean IT CAN'T CHANGE. We can always get God to change His mind and turn away all evil that wants to come our way. You can't avoid trials and tribulations, but remember this: As long as you're real and sincere with God, He will fight your battles for you. Yes, Destine, as the Lord is upon me, He's telling me to tell you, your mother needs to VERY, VERY careful who she tells her business to because there are a couple of people there THAT DON'T MEAN HER GOOD! I will be praying for you and your family and I decree it by faith that God will intervene on your family's behalf in Jesus name. May every strong hold in your life be DESTROYED in JESUS NAME!!!!! Be encouraged! You can make it with the Lord, precious heart! Jesus loves you so much :hearts:

Thank you, it's probably our new Pastor's wife...

You're welcome, as you mature in life, baby girl, you will see just because there are people in your life, doesn't mean they are for you! God will send people after His Own Heart to bless you and get you where you need to be. Don't you worry, God's got this. Whatever is not of Him, you best believe He will move it out the way to get His will for you life done! And I pray that He blesses you and your loved ones to have His discernment to know the difference. thumbs