Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

Under heavy spiritual attacks

Since i lost my father last year, I've been undergoing a lot of pain& despair. The worst of it has been my mother's horrible behavior to me since his loss. She has threatened to kick me out of my parents home- with my son& my lack of a job now. She has been violent towards me- beating& physically trying to do me harm. And she berates me daily- i felt like giving up-at one point. I need a breakthru from God so that i can move forward with my life. Its my son who I'm sad for, he needs peace& our own home.

Praying for you sweetheart!!! Im so sorry for your loss and the rough time you are having right now! Please keep me updated on how God moves on this situation! praying

Thank u sisters in Christ. It has been an emotional upheaval in the life of my son& I. Now my mother wants to keep all the money from my dad's estate. Every morning she curses us instead of blessing us-i told her a mother doesn't do that. The atmosphere is so tense& filled with frustration. She offers no support or encouragement.

Hey Princess!! Good to see you!

The same pain you are experiencing is what your mother is experiencing. The only difference is, she's oozing her pain all of you and your son. The only thing you can do is pray for her and what she's going through. Your dad was your dad, but your dad was her mate...husband...who she was ONE WITH! I once heard someone say that when you have been one with someone (a spouse) and there is a divorce or a death, it's like a limb being torn from your body...which is very painful.

I once had a dog (not comparing your mom with a dog at all) and he was the sweetest puppy ever!! He injured his leg and anytime you got near him, he GROWLED and tried to bite your hand off. How he was acting wasn't in his heart, but it was because of him guarding the leg and not wanting anyone to get near his pain. We all do the same thing. When we are heavy ladened and haven't taken our pain to the Lord, we are short with people and have no patience with them.

I'm not giving your mother a pass regarding how she's treating you, just wanted to give you another perspective of what she's going through. Just pray behind the scenes for her and ask God for your REAL mother back. He's faithful to do it!!

I love your post Cholette!!! :hooray: God has given you a gift to see so clearly!

Daisy wrote:
I love your post Cholette!!! :hooray: God has given you a gift to see so clearly!

Praise the Lord...

Big sis Cholette, thank u 4 those insights. I have tried to be understanding through the loss we have but the truth is very evident. I'm dealing with an extremely selfish parent. My dad even struggling in illness- put us 1st. She doesn't and she is a mother!!! I'd go into sad details here but would rather not relive the pain again.

princessdelia wrote:
Big sis Cholette, thank u 4 those insights. I have tried to be understanding through the loss we have but the truth is very evident. I'm dealing with an extremely selfish parent. My dad even struggling in illness- put us 1st. She doesn't and she is a mother!!! I'd go into sad details here but would rather not relive the pain again.

You are preaching to the choir girl. My mother isn't the best of mother's either, but I've had to pray for the REAL mother in her to come forth...in many ways, I'm still waiting. I know it's easier said than done, especially since you are in the situation, but God sees you and is in the situation more than it seems.

Will continue to pray.