Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astra

Answered Prayers - God is FAITHFUL!

I just wanted to give God all the praise and all the Glory for being so faithful! My daughter was applying to college for "professional writer" program and she had to pass a difficult test which she had on Feb 21st. We were not sure if she scored high enough as difficulty level was high. But I did pray and believe the Lord that she will be accepted regardless and today the letter of acceptance came and God's Grace was manifested! She got accepted!! Halleluiah!! Praise God! Stand on His Grace and He will never fail you!

God bless!

How awesome is that! Congratulations to your daughter. Praise God for his favor and his wonderful grace!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Praise the Lord, that's great news! Thanks for the praise report, it's very encouraging!

Thank you, guys, for praising God's Name and rejoicing with me. I am still amazed about He worked things out. After the test we were told by an academic councilor that the results would not be known until some time in May, but because of God's total awesomeness we know already and are enjoying the victory!