Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

My Pet Just Waved At Me! lol

I dont know if anyone has noticed this before lol
I just logged onto PS and my pet waved at me! lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this before lol
I just logged onto PS and my pet waved at me! lol

I have never seen my pet wave at me lol. I shall definitely keep my eye out for princess waving at me...That would be fun to see

:pinkjello:

0-0 I thought it did that everytime,...ever since I started playing it was like that...

Yup, mine has been doing that for a long time.. but I'm pretty sure that before your pet just danced when you logged in. I don't know when they changed it. Maybe you just never noticed it cause you had lots of presents when you logged in hehe I know alot of times I don't pay attention to Lady Bug or have another window open when I'm logging in.

Have ya'll noticed that if you lay the brush or soap or hand them the brush or soap they will brush/wash themselves? It's really cute. My mom found out that they did this awhile back probably right after they fixed it to do it.

my pet does that when I open pet society Smile

Maybe you just noticed it this time Smile

your too cute Gaia lol they've always done that I'm noticing things too that I've never noticed... I think I've played the game too much I just go through it all without noticing some things. I've even missed a whole shop when new items arrived... and bought some that were new this week, thinking they were tws about to be removed :S

its strange, ive always seen it dance when i logged in, this was the first time i had ever seen her wave lol gave me a good giggle and cheered me up a bit lmao

Guest Guest
Yes,the pet waves now it`s a new update from a maintenance couple of weeks ago : )

bunny waved at me since..... she was born? lol
and they've changed the way of waving (when you visit a friend and click 'tell a joke' it waves, and before it didn't wave that way, now it slightly bends her head lmao )