Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

Sisters and Brothers in Christ-please join to pray for favor

Join me to call upon Jesus, our savior, our deliverer.
Have an interview, He is all we have got. I know that when we all agree and hold each other up, the Lord hears us and rises a standard on our behalf.

I am grateful for the encouragement of our family on here over these past years and am looking forward to declaring the testimony of God's provision on this site to everyone as to the all-sufficiency of the one that we serve and worship

We call that name!! Our ever present help and refuge. Our strong tower. Our Lord and savior.

Hi princessdelia -

I'm standing in agreement with you and pray that the Lord exalts you before your interviewers so that if this is the job that He has for you that they see that you are the one that should be hired for this role. And that through your presence in that setting that others would come to know Christ or their faith increased through your encouragement!

Bless You

I am asking for God's unmerited favor in your job situation. I am asking for His Grace towards you and for Him to give you power to gain wealth! In Jesus' Name. I am asking for favor of men for you in your job situation. I decree you are blessed beyond any imagination when you go out and when you come in. I pray that God's provision is abounding in your life and you are a desired land for everyone around you. I pray that everyone who knows you sees you and declares that surely the Hand of Almighty God is upon you and your family. I command the Angels of God to deliver the manifestation of God's most abundant, mindblowing provision to you in the natural as it has already happened in the spiritual realm, in Jesus' Name! Amen!

Princessdelia, you are very welcome. It's a privelege to pray for you, sister! I was decreeing the exct same things over my husband and he just got a wonderful job! So rely COMPLETELY on God, don't even look at circumstances, keep decreeing it over yourself daily (as many times as you can) and no matter what it looks like, keep faith and keep thanking God for what you asked for and it WILL manifest!
God bless!!!