Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PSFC is Hiring!

Yes, we're hiring at PSFC we have 3 positions to fill at this time.

We're looking for a new member of our TECHNICAL TEAM Who can assist in updating PSFC and implementing new features to the site, along with usual moderator duties.

You would be ideal for this position if you have a understanding of HTML, Javascript and other coding languages, also a brain buzzing with fresh ideas and the passion to keep areas of PSFC upto date with the latest goings on. Other programming or computer language skills (such as Flash) are not essential but are always a massive bonus.

We have loads of ideas for 2010 and to get these ideas rolling we need some fresh minds to join our already fantastic team. So if you think you have what it takes then please message "Mr Mayor" with general information about you, what you could bring to PSFC, what skills you have and anything else you think would help.

So come a join a vibrant team and help us create a better PSFC.

I have most of the above Steve, but I don't know how much time I would be able to commit to that. If not one else volunteers to help. I might be able to give it a try though.

I would love to be a member of the team but...
i dont really have much understanding of HTML,or any others.I do have great knowledge of photoshop as you can see with all of the pictures i have made in the past such as the poster competition i have entered.

The only thing i could really help with would be the ideas as i have always got ideas i would like to put forward and also i do have a passion to keep PSFC up to date with things that are going on...for example i posted about the items that where going to be removed from the boxes the other day because i didnt see a thread about it.

Im not sure that it would be enough to be on the team but im still happy of being a member and carrying on with everything i do =)

Hope you find a team member soon. I really love this forum and i just want to thank everyone that has made this forum the way it is today.

Guest Guest

Good luck everyone!
If you ever need a mod,I`m there to help ! Smile

At the moment it is only members of the technical team we are looking for...and the requitements Mr Mayor has put in his list are essential SadSad

If you are interested in bcoming a forum moderator then please feel free to pm me (Lea75) and I make a list for when a forum moderators position becomes avaliable congratulations

Good luck to all who apply and good luck to the team at finding someone who has all those qualifications. Just a friendly bump so others can see the posting. Smile

i don't know any codes&stuff, but i know movie maker (if you need it for youtube, since jwr is away Smile )

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
i don't know any codes&stuff, but i know movie maker (if you need it for youtube, since jwr is away Smile )

i am still here

haha_13 wrote:
application sent... congratulations

whooa!! goodluck haha_13!

chay wrote:
haha_13 wrote:
application sent... congratulations

whooa!! goodluck haha_13!

thanks po!! weee!! congratulations

I would love to be part of the tech team pm please im great for the job as i have full experience in the it business