Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shan

PLease pray for my dad

He is in ICU and had his gall bladder removed on Wed. Sometime after that he had a heart attack. they don't know his prognosis at this time. He is not a Christian and this is the third time in a year he's been in the hospital. I KNOW it's an attack of Satan,

Thank you

Thank you! He was moved out of ICU today, which is a miracle in and of itsself!

Praise the Lord! I will continue to pray for him until he makes a full recovery. Please keep me posted.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks so much, everyone! When they did the surgery initally, it was to remove his gall bladder. They then said they needed to do a triple bypass. The surgery was today and they had to do a quintuple bypass instead. This is for a man who is about 140 lbs. and is extremely active. Surgery was about 5 hours. I know the Lord had His hand on this because there were absolutely no signs otherwise! He is resting well and will be sedated through the night. Keep praying please, he is not out of the woods yet and my precious dad is not a Christian!

Well, nothings as it seems now. Yesterday he had open heart surgery. It was a quintuple bypass! It just it doesnt' seem to fit. He is very active and is not a large peron. He said his goodbye's yesterday as if he didn't think he'd come back. I told him to call on Jesus. God has a definite plan for my dad, because he should have passed away two years ago!

So thank you, thank you, thank you! Please keep praying for a speedy recovery and for his salvatoin!

Yes, I prayed for him to be strengthened inwardly and tht God's perfect will be done and that the enemy's hand be removed.

Thank you, Cholette. That means more than your know! :kissyface:

Thank you all for praying for my dad recently. He came out of sedation today, opened his eyes and spoke. He was able to get off the respirator today also. Doc's said he'll be able to walk some tomorrow (or today, depending on where you live). He surely can't deny God's love for him now!

Thanks so much! thank you