Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boscoe Jenkins

Who am I listening to? & am I doing this right?

Hello all, I have a question. As I make this attempt to get to know & bond with the lord I want to know when is the best time to heed the advice from my loved ones & when should I heed the advice of the lord?? A prophet told me tht I disreguard my friends & ive been guilty of tht & it scares me I dnt want to repeat tht. Im beginning to notice tht when im spending time with to the lord I dnt want to tell my friends about it. Not out of shame, I feel like im gonna burst some days thts how bad I want to share my good news. But im so afraid to fail with this. I feel tht people look at u different when working with the lord I dnt want to be view as a hypocrite, or a liar. I feel kind of bad because im hiding him u know? But at the same time I feel like I can focus on just him & I because I am concerned about my well being spiritually. Is this wrong??? Please let me know.

Boscoe,

I don't think it is wrong to keep it to yourself. I think there are times when we have moments with the Lord that are only for you and Him. Some things are not meant to be shared. Share those things that the Lord would have you to share. You can't fail with Him by your side. Trust Him to lead you where you should go. When the Lord found me, I gave up my whole family for many years to seek Him and discover Him. Stay focused on Jesus and the rest will fall into place exactly where it should be according to his will and plan for your life.

Love in Jesus,

Connie