Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ruth89

Please pray for our health

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could pray for our health, I would be most grateful.
My husband, my daughter and myself have come down with a very stubborn flu or something and it still hasn't gone away after 3 weeks. I know it doesn't sound like much, but on top of other health problems, I'm feeling really ill, very run-down and unable to sleep to recover. Been to the doctor, got antibiotics, but its not really helping.

I'm a bit scared that this has made my chronic fatigue worse and I won't pick up again quickly. My husband has also got run down and after 10 yrs of sickness in the home we are finding it tough. Some others in the extended family got sick too, but we have it so much worse and can't get over it - why us? We haven't been able to attend church regularly for years as we are never well enough. What do we have to do to get better - i have been standing faithfully for so many years now :(

Sorry - I don't know if I can take more 'resting'

Lord,

I pray for divine healing for Ruth and her family. You said that by Your 39 stripes we are healed and that whenever two or more agree on anything, it shall be done! So we are coming in agreement together that this sickness end for the entire family and that fellowshipping with other Christian people be restored.

Satan, we have power over all your power and we cancel any assignments you have given your puny demons to attack this family. God will receive glory for this healing!

Amen and amen!

By Jesus's stripes you are healed. Declare that over you and your family. Also I would suggest taking natural things for your flu. I'll send you a website that gives good flu remedies. I prayed for you.

Thank you so much Shan and Jasmine for your prayers, I really appreciate it.

And thank you Jasmine for those great natural flu remedies - they look good - I will try that.