Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blue504

Prayer For A Husband

Please pray that God will send me a husband. I have been celibate for 13 years . I have not been on a date in the last 13 years. It will be nice if someone ask me for my name and number. Men do not approach me. I am not unattractive ; however, I might be considered old(39) to most men my age. I use to be overweight, now I am back to what I use to be in my early 20's. Maybe I let the weight stay on me too long. Men look at me but do not say much. I think I let the weight stay on me too long and now it is too late. I want to be found, I hope it is not too late.

Ohhh, Blue!

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE! I am in a place of waiting myself. I had a prophecy from God 20yrs.ago about my husband. I am now 41. I know God is faithful to give us the desires of our own hearts. When it's God, your age/weight will not matter.

I am reminded of how long those in the Bible waited on their promises! Abraham, Joseph, David all had to wait 20 plus years. I will pray for your strenghth and words from our Lord.

blue504 wrote:
Please pray that God will send me a husband. I have been celibate for 13 years . I have not been on a date in the last 13 years. It will be nice if someone ask me for my name and number. Men do not approach me. I am not unattractive ; however, I might be considered old(39) to most men my age. I use to be overweight, now I am back to what I use to be in my early 20's. Maybe I let the weight stay on me too long. Men look at me but do not say much. I think I let the weight stay on me too long and now it is too late. I want to be found, I hope it is not too late.

I've Never been married before and I'm 45 years old. God told me, once before, to occupy my time until my mate comes. I didn't know what that meant until he became more detailed with me. He started leading me to scripture and to books that ministered to the woman he created me to be. I began doing a study on how GOd created me as a woman and the characteristics of a woman. As I began learning, I realized that there were a lot of things inside of me that needed to be addressed so that I can become the best wife to the man that God has for me.

So I would like to encourage you to prepare yourself. The enemy loves to put us in those pity games where we feel sorry for ourselves and we begin knick picking of all the things that could be wrong with us. There is NOTHING wrong with you. The Bible says to never put your confidence in flesh. We think about that being about other people, but that's also us depending on our fleshly attributes to attract or make us feel secure in ourselves.

Whoever God has for you will adore you exactly the way you are. Beauty...TRUE... beauty comes from within and I try to encourage women all around to work on their inner beauty, because it doesn't fade. A REAL man will recognize that in you.

Praying for you...

Shan wrote:
Ohhh, Blue!

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE! I am in a place of waiting myself. I had a prophecy from God 20yrs.ago about my husband. I am now 41. I know God is faithful to give us the desires of our own hearts. When it's God, your age/weight will not matter.

I am reminded of how long those in the Bible waited on their promises! Abraham, Joseph, David all had to wait 20 plus years. I will pray for your strenghth and words from our Lord.

thumbs