Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Where is everyone tonight?????????????????????????????????????

Where are you!!!!! Why don't we have a lot of movement as usuall?????????????????????????? :girl_devil: :girl_devil: :girl_devil:

it's starting to... FINALLY!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations :evil_girl:

but unfortunatly i'm going to bed now... Ashamed

i'm fine congratulations how about you? (chair or clair after all Ashamed god i feel such a dork... Ashamed )

I dont know where I am...oh hang on a minute I'm here

I was in bed Ashamed

Seriously, not been on as much as normal as hubby still on holiday from work until Monday .hope things get back to normal after that

the time you posted the thread I was sleeping!!!!!! but now I am obviously awake and you are probably sleeping! Laughing

kasijab wrote:
I was in bed Ashamed

Seriously, not been on as much as normal as hubby still on holiday from work until Monday .hope things get back to normal after that

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I just woke up. What did I miss?

not much! but a lot! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Fashionista wrote:
the time you posted the thread I was sleeping!!!!!! but now I am obviously awake and you are probably sleeping! Laughing

i woke up 1 hour ago!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationsAshamed

Fashionista wrote:
Ashamed i was right!!!! did you sleep well?

so-so.. but i feel allright!!! congratulations

hannahbananaa wrote:
hannah raises hand....

***present....

hello hello!

I didn't sleep well either I was having a nightmare of what to wear!!!!! even in my sleep!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha the cool thing is that a saw clothes and bags a shoes that I don't own!!!! and the design was good!!!! Laughing

oh! really? didn't know that!!!!!!! i registered on the 25th of december !!!!! on christmas day!!!!!!! congratulations

it happened to me also!!!!!!! my posts number is 810!!!!! and my birthday are on 8/10!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!

well now it is 811 but anyway!!!!

lithiumkat wrote:
This thread is like the movie "the number 23" lets flip out on some numerology folks! congratulations

oh oh oh!!! i wanted to that movie! is it actually that good as they say???? ( :Offtopic: AshamedAshamedAshamed )