Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abigail*

Please pray for my father

My father has left once again, it has been about eight days already since he left. He didn't leave us any food or any form of support but with God's help we have been managing to maintain. Please pray for him because we have been trying to get in touch with him but he does not answer the phone and when we text him he replies with "ok" or "no more" or "don't let your mom manipulate you" He has really hurt me because yesterday I wrote him with all of my heart asking him to please come home and that I couldn't take it anymore and he replied saying not to be manipulated by my mom that first she does her stuff then tries to get me to fix them. He only says that because my mom knows he has cheated on her with our front neighbor and they had this HUGE argument weeks ago. When he left he just said "Bye, I'm leaving" and his eyes were all red but I thought he was leaving to work. Hours later, I realized he wasn't coming back and that same weekend our phone bill was due and he didn't pay it so I knew this was going to be a serious fight against the enemy! My mother and I have decided once again not to leave him in the enemy's hands and to fight for him with all we can which is with the Lord by our side! I just ask that you please help me pray.

Thank you so much!

God Bless,

Abigail

Abigal, I also have a dad and love him very much, I have also seen the devil play with my dad, so i completely understand how you feel right now. I want you to know that God is with you and he will never leave you or your family, I remember wanting to change my dad into a Christian but not being able to do it, I told God " I'm just one person, so what if I'm his daughter, he will never listen to me" But God said this "Don't you dare give up, and remember this ONE PERSON WORKING FOR GOD, IS MORE POWERFUL THAN 70 PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE DEVIL" Don't be discouraged your dad will come back and your mom and dad will be a happy family again, he loves you and your mom, since he at least replys to your texts, I want you to know i will pray for you! and do not be discouraged I PROMISE YOUR DAD WILL COMEBACK!!! and remember the enemy becomes afraid when you have faith in GOD, Let me know when your dad comes back :)

Thank you for the words of encouragement! They really uplifted me because I was feeling all down. I am trusting in the Lord and I have more hope and faith now. I know my father will return and hopefully it will be soon! I saw him yesterday and he gave me money for school and for gas and some to pay the electricity and water bills. That is a big sign that he is starting to think more clear! At first he was being very rude and hurtful! I began to pray in the car while my mother was talking to him and I was pleading to the Lord with all my heart to change the way he was being and to bring him back home. The Lord listened to my prayer and he became more considerate and nice and said that he was happy to see me. Now I'm just waiting for his return. Thank you so much for your prayers! I'll be sure to let you know when my dad returns! :)

God bless you and your family!

Abigail

Thats really great Abby! I'll keep praying, and don't forget to keep your faith up :) Thank you so much, God bless you too!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement. All the glory and honor to the Lord for my father has returned home :) He has been here for a couple weeks already and although at the beginning it was difficult and he was being very on edge, things have seemed to calmed down now. Last week though, they had a huge argument but the Lord kept my father home and he didn't leave again. I thank the Lord for he is soo wonderful to us! He is truly amazing! Thank you so much for your prayers and please keep my family in your prayers. Also please help me pray for my brother that is still in jail, his big court date is November 8th and all my family will be there supporting him. Please pray so God free him from that horrible place.

Thank you so much again and God bless you and your loved ones :)

That's great to hear, Abigail.

Father,

I pray for peace in Abigail's life no matter the circumstances. I pray that you let her know how much she matters to you and the circumstances of her life and that no matter what you will always be there. I pray for protection for her and that you keep her and her brother and her family safe, and that you give them favor. I pray that you draw Abigail into such a close relationship with you, that your goodness spills over into the lives all around her.

In Jesus Name.

Thank you so much for all your prayers! This website and everyone who's a part of it have been a great blessing to my life! I always keep you all in my prayers. I am so grateful with the Lord because today was my brother's court and he is finally free! :praiseg-d: The judge was really nice and told us before the court even started to relax and breathe because my brother was going home. :hooray: I know all of this is God's love and Him showing us how He is always with us and to trust in Him. He is truly Mighty! :glory: Thank you so much for helping me pray for my family, please continue to keep my parents in your prayers.

May God Bless You & Your Families,

Abigail