Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
debra joy

counsel for my marriage

I am seeking counsel for my marriage. My husband Mark has been a liar abses to employment to God only knows. Now he claims to be on the up and up for the past three months after years of lying. He is miserable to live with and really looks at me with hatred. I have very little feelings left for him. Need some ideas on what to do. I hav had years of misery and he says I am holding him back from his music etc. He is gifted but I could just let him go if I could just meet my household obligations

Need advice and Godly counsel
thanks
debra joy

Debra,

Pray pray and pray some more. Once trust it broken it is hard to gain it back...understand cuz I have been there. It can happen though. If you feel led to leave then by all means do it. Just remember that forgiveness is a good thing although I know right now it is not easy. But whether you stay or not it will be needed. I will be praying in agreement with you.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding....in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

If you are not involved in any Christian support/life groups I recommend getting involved. They can help you with prayer support but being part of a brethren also gives you the emotional and social support that your marriage is lacking. This way, you can stay married and hopefully grow while praying and waiting for a work to be done in your husband.