Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
redeeminglove

Pregnancy Nightmares

Hello there,

I know I have been away for a while. I have been busy!

I just want to seek prayer. I have been having horrible nightmares of murdering people, the death or my husband, and so on. I call them nightmares because my husband tells me that I toss and turn, panic, and say things like, "No. No, No!" in my sleep. It gets so bad, to the point where he has a hard time sleeping.

He usually just holds me or prays over me when this happens.

I am 20 weeks pregnant. I spoke to my midwife about these dreams, and how I panic in my sleep. She expressed concern for the baby. She mentioned how my anxiety can play a long-term effect on the baby. She mentioned how bad the stress for my baby is and how I should seek a counselor.

I believe Satan is attacking me through many of these dreams because I do have PTSD. I know God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind. Many of these dreams leave me in fear for days. Of course the Lord talks to us through our dreams, but I believe much of these nightmares are a spiritual attack because my husband said that I panicked in my sleep before I was pregnant as well.

Please pray for healing. I want to protect my unborn baby as much as I can. I don't want a depressed, anxious, nervous newborn because Satan attacks me in my sleep. I also want deliverance from Satan's grasp on my sleep and my day to day life.

Thank you so much,

RL

I've been praying for you and one of the things The Lord told me was that you should play soft worship music while you sleep. For example, instrumental worship music. This is charging the atmosphere with God's presence.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the baby you are carrying is special and called of God. The Lord shared with me that this is the enemy's subtle way of trying to affect the baby, but there is now a shield around your precious one as well as you and your husband. My prayer team and I are on this.

huggins

Each night as you lay down to sleep, plead the blood of Jesus over you, your husband and your household. Even over your dreams and thoughts in your conscious and unconscious state. God is faithful!

love in Jesus,

Connie

Sorry to everybody, this has been nearly a year since I posted this.

I had my baby girl in April.  My pregnancy ended up having some complications at around 25 weeks (second week of January) and I ended up in the hospital with preterm contractions.  I healed from that and then my baby came late.  I tried for a homebirth but baby was in a breached position and needed to be delivered emergency c-section.

She arrived healthy and strong and is cute, sweet, and darling at 7 months old.

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers during the traumatic dreams during my pregnancy.  It was appreciated beyond words!

Sincerely,

Emily and Baby Girl