Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Prayer for Obedience... and remeber His promises

its getting difficult to focus on Gods promise's

i would really like prayers please for me to continue to walk in Obedience, and for the Lord to strengthen me so i dont forget His promises.... as its been so long for some to come to pass....

I need help to keep focus

Me too! Hang in there girl and remember faith is not a feeling. It is a decision to believe even when it looks like it may not happen. See my signature verse and meditate on it. It helps me a lot.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

If I could type in tongues I would. But for now, I'll just say this...

You can do it Woman of God! You can overcome any adversity in your flesh. Greater is the Lord God in you than any confusion that is in your mind and I come against every spirit that seeks to make you feel differently. It will not prosper.

You will go after God with all that is in you. You will say yes to the Lord in every area of your life. You will be the head and not the tail. You will endure this race like a tree planted by the rivers of water bringing fruit in it's season. You will, wait - you are what the Lord says you are and whom He's called you to be. Woman of God, I speak Victory over your life in the Name of Jesus! You are an Overcomer redeemed and healed by the blood of the Lamb!

The devil thought he had you, but God said no, touch not my anointed and do her no harm. I have a work for that one. So yes, it's hard for you right now because you're travailing - you have a great work in God to do. I speak strength to you in the Name of Jesus.

Hold on SisterInChrist. I pray for wisdom (including wisdom for business ideas that can only be downloaded by God), discernment and focus to be elevated in you. Obedience is already done!

Blessings to you!

. thank you so much Quenette .. I feel much better today,
I was in a rut since the new year..

But i thank you, your prayers and words onf encouragement are working...
Thank you again for taking the time to write here and encourage me and bless me and be used by GOD. Thank you

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Me too! Hang in there girl and remember faith is not a feeling. It is a decision to believe even when it looks like it may not happen. See my signature verse and meditate on it. It helps me a lot.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
Thank you Connie...

Whenever God tells me to do something, I know He has an agenda always different from what I'm thinking (lol). He told me to join and post daily, though I'm still working on the daily part - obedience in small things too (lol).

Imma tell you my testimony one day. I didn't just jump into obedience to God out of sure adoration of the Almighty. Baby bye. I loved Him enough to pay tithes, stay in church, pray inconsistently and read the word every now again. As long as favor was good, so was I. Soon as favor seemed like it was gone, so was I. God said, uh huh. I know you love me and have a desire for me. Imma help you out so you can quit this up and down thing. You'll learn to be content when you have and when you don't in season and out. Then He said, this may hurt a little, but you'll come out better than you went in (lol).

Then he broke the pot and He's been putting me back together since (Jeremiah 18:1-10). My obedience and faith is determining the type of pot He's making me to be.

Blessings to you.