Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Needing clear direction and confirmation...PLEASE PRAY!!

We have been in much prayer and intercession for our son and many of you have prayed for him. THANK YOU!! He now has said he dearly wants God's direction for his life, but feels confused and unsure. Please agree with us and him that God will give him that clear direction he seeks. He needs three things; 1) a good job in our area, 2) friendships (all his friends are soon to be leaving for college) and 3) a place to play music ( he is a very annointed musician). He also needs the people he was living with and those they surrounded him with to fade from his life and cease being bad influences. We are to go to a special meeting Friday night, where a prophet will be speaking. Please agree that God will use this vessel to speak what He wants our son to hear. THANK YOU!!

Just an update....the meeting we attended last night was amazing. Our son was not prophesied over, BUT a special word was given to my husband in the hearing of all that was such a confirmation that a lot of hard choices my husband had made about ministry were right choices. Our son cried all the way through and he told me afterward that he is ready to move back home! Thank you for all the prayers!! This had been a hard fought battle and we so appreciate all who prayed with us!!

PLEASE continue to hold my son up in prayer. We have had some holy-spirit led conversations with him and we have discovered he is suffering from depression also. He really needs some HOPE and freedom from this spirit. The next few weeks will be the hardest as his best friend is leaving tomorrow for college and our son is waiting to hear back from some job apps. (he really needs a job). ALSO, the people who were manipulating him are coming to the area in a few weeks for a week-long visit. We really need some wisdom! Thank you ALL so much!!