Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astra

Advance Green

Yesterday morning on my way to work I was waiting in traffic for the light to turn green. I was running a bit late so I could not take my eyes off the red light. I was going straight so when the light turns green I would have the right-of-way (normally), but the oncoming traffic had the advance green and they went first.
I immediately thought: "I should of went first but these guys got to go before me because of this advance green. O my, this is GOD's FAVOUR!"
God's Favour for us is just like advance green light. Other people (of the world) should receive a position/promotion/favour etc. by worldly right, but God turns on His advance GREEN for His children and we get to go FIRST!

I just experienced this last week. The girls on my job, that I've been having problems with, were hired back as temps. When they were brought back, it was to help out with the incline of work. The company has been struggling, but as of last week, I have gone from part time...working a shift alone, while the other two split a shift, to full time and overseeing claims. I've only been there 3 1/2 years and they have been there nearly 10 years. Only Gods favor could do that. I was concerned that I was being taken advantage of because they never did work while they were there...just to spite me. I spoke with God, heart to heart and a week later I had the promotion, raise and benefits.

#grateful