Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

been empty here all day.. wanted to ask you.. what do you need from the snow white things?

Nop i'm not leaving! just doing my visits for once and buying expensive boxes to get some awesome useless clothes

so.. I saw yesterday you were frustrated with Snow White.. I have what I need and will give you what else I have that you want.... then recycling the rest

I stopped buying boxes a couple months ago.. now I just go trade.. don;t know what I'll do when I run out of bubble chairs

don't have any bubble chairs lol!

I don't know much about snow white stuff only got tables, beds, chairs, and dwarf....shirt, dress and purple crown

sent you 2 birds.... do yuo have all the chairs and beds you need? I decided I don't want to give them a whole room

and I have one extra headband for snow white... I am not buying any more eggs

k-barré wrote:
what 7? i only have couples of dwarf

LOL there are 7 different ones!!!!

i know they are....but that's only for those who are lucky with boxes and eggs! I told you ps hates me at the moment

oh well... I got all 7.. took me quite a few eggs.. but after that I stopped buying. recycled the dwarfs.. and all I have left now are the 4 chairs.. a bed a table and the headband.. you cleaned up the birds for me

if you don't need the hairband....i'would take it for my daughter (don't want boubie to be upset with that girly stuff rofl)

well KB.. I'm going to treat myself by going back to bed... good luck with your day!

I know that no-one is here right now so I'm just wishing everyone wonderful day/evening

Hey ..... If anyone shows up ..... I will be back in 3 hours ......

I am okay. owrking on a saturday and whatnot, hopefully looking forward to a great day tomorrow though. so that should get me through the night!
; D

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I've pretty much caught up on all my games and am headed to bed soon. I've been waking up early so need to get to bed before 3 a.m. haha.

How are you, Armell and Kijo??

inu-kijo wrote:
I am okay. owrking on a saturday and whatnot, hopefully looking forward to a great day tomorrow though. so that should get me through the night!
; D

that's good , i hope you have lots of fun i am just watching the hockey game with my hubbie , not doing much tomorrow but that's okay as i am really tired after a long day

boosmommy wrote:
Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I've pretty much caught up on all my games and am headed to bed soon. I've been waking up early so need to get to bed before 3 a.m. haha.

hello , i am doing good , how are you

Hey Viv!!! ♥️♥️

I am good as well.
working on a new hunt for next week since i wont be here tomorrow.

armellproctor wrote:
boosmommy wrote:

hello , i am doing good , how are you

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey Viv!!! ♥️♥️

I am good as well.
working on a new hunt for next week since i wont be here tomorrow.

Hey! I'm good. Trying to get the hang of multi-quoting on this site. lol. I think I got it. Long day, I look forward to tomorrow being a bit slower. How are things on this board working out? I don't get on much...do many of the people from the old forum?

Kijo...you are working? I guess I don't know where you work. Do you only work nites?

Taking the day off tomorrow? sounds like a great idea. If you ever need help with your hunts, let me know..prizes or what not.

TanyaRC wrote:
ok, so I fibbed ..... it was 3 and a half hours ....

Hi, Tanya! I was just checking before heading out to get ready for bed. How are you? Smile

I think I am good for this week, but I can always stick dontations somewhere. : D

I am usually off Friday nights and sturday night, but had to work tonight.
and yes i only work nights, which is usually when I am online here.

TAN TAN!

Viv..... I am doing great. I am really glad to see people here tonight. I changed days off and I am working Saturday nights now. I hope that word gets out and ya'll stop by for a few to kep me company ...

KIJO!!!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
I think I am good for this week, but I can always stick dontations somewhere. : D

I am usually off Friday nights and sturday night, but had to work tonight.
and yes i only work nights, which is usually when I am online here.

TAN TAN!

Since I don't play the hunt, what kinds of gifts do you give? Oh, I sent you a note in FB earlier...you are not showing up on my PS list...any idea why that would happen?? weird.

KIjo .... did you see Mindy's new siggy?? I think it turned out cute ...

boosmommy wrote:

Since I don't play the hunt, what kinds of gifts do you give? Oh, I sent you a note in FB earlier...you are not showing up on my PS list...any idea why that would happen?? weird.

you should play. It makes vistis so much more fun!!

viv here is the link the the hunt HERE
so you can check it out. I give away pretty much everything. different stuff from week to week, this week's theme was Black and White. But its really fun to play!!!
I sent you a message back on FB, i deleted a TON of people off my FB qaccount, and you must have got lost in the mix, i sent you a F/R. Sorry about that.

Hey Tan Tan, do you ahve that confirmation number readily avaliable, by chance?? If not, be sure to bring it with you tomorrow.