Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

I don't have it with me .... I am at work. I will def bring it with me. Do you need it before I get there??

TanyaRC wrote:
KIjo .... did you see Mindy's new siggy?? I think it turned out cute ...

You did her siggy, didn't you? It's sooo cute!

TanyaRC wrote:
boosmommy wrote:

Since I don't play the hunt, what kinds of gifts do you give? Oh, I sent you a note in FB earlier...you are not showing up on my PS list...any idea why that would happen?? weird.

you should play. It makes vistis so much more fun!!

I'll have to look into that. *smilie goes here but it won't insert*

inu-kijo wrote:
viv here is the link the the hunt HERE
so you can check it out. I give away pretty much everything. different stuff from week to week, this week's theme was Black and White. But its really fun to play!!!
I sent you a message back on FB, i deleted a TON of people off my FB qaccount, and you must have got lost in the mix, i sent you a F/R. Sorry about that.

Ok, will do.... Smile

tyvm Viv. Yes, she wanted to have that picture of Conan. It was a bit of a challenge for me ot use, because those are not usually colors that I would use. I like the way it came out ....but I am prejudice.. congratulations

I have just started playing in the hunt and it is amazing how much more fun it is ....visiting I mean ...

Laughing i wodner who everyone is too, but since i really dont play PS anymore, decided it was time to clean up my Facebook a bit! : D

i have not seen mindy's new siggy.

i just need the confirmation number to put on your passport, so its not such a big deal i can fill it out when you get here tomorrow. I will see if i can look it up real quick first as well.

Kijo, I will get home around 8 ... I get of later on this shift. I can send it to you then if you want....

this is is ...

Hi Paige!!! I like what you did with your siggy!!

TanyaRC wrote:
Kijo, I will get home around 8 ... I get of later on this shift. I can send it to you then if you want....

this is is ...

Hi Paige!!! I like what you did with your siggy!!

Hi Tanya Smile

Thankyou Smile it was my first time using all the brushes i downloaded :dance4:

Nah, its fine, was jsut trying to get everything settled up before you came.
I was thinking, Monday morning, if you still wanted to do something I could take you downtown Savannah before you did all your shopping. but that is just a thought. I have the time Monday morning, and as long as i get home by 5 I have time for some sleep before work again.

Paige I love that siggy of yours!

Oh i did see Mindy's siggy somewhere earlier, and i guess it didnt click! i like it alot!!! ; D

Did you figure out what to do with the bursh that downloaded as a GIMP file to the desktop??

inu-kijo wrote:
Nah, its fine, was jsut trying to get everything settled up before you came.
I was thinking, Monday morning, if you still wanted to do something I could take you downtown Savannah before you did all your shopping. but that is just a thought. I have the time Monday morning, and as long as i get home by 5 I have time for some sleep before work again.

Paige I love that siggy of yours!

thankyou

TanyaRC wrote:
Did you figure out what to do with the bursh that downloaded as a GIMP file to the desktop??

yes i had to extract them and then copy them into the gimp file bit (if u know what file i mean) so they could be used Smile

I am glad it all worked out. I downloaded one that is all diff sorts of jewels .....it is very pretty....

Kijo, downtown sounds like fun!!

Cool. I didnt know if you wanted to do something extra or not. So i figured i would leave it up to you. Its the same for me either way. : D
(been downtown like a BILLION times.)

Hopefully this rain will stop by tomorrow though.

Is it raining very hard there?? It is just drizzelly here..

I have no set plans ..... Just have some Christmas money that is burning a hole in my pocket ..... LaughingLaughing

Ok, one last time.....I'm heading out...it was nice talking with you, Kijo and Tanya. Paige, I'm vivian. Smile
Have a few things to do before I can head to bed.

Oh.....we had the Stock Show parade downtown today.....didn't go, but we went to the Northside of town for Mexican food....the stockyards are in the Northside...and we saw a lot of people riding horses, caballeros, cowboys and wagons and mules pulling those wagons. They were riding back after the parade. It was neat. Only in Texas!! heehee.

TanyaRC wrote:
I am glad it all worked out. I downloaded one that is all diff sorts of jewels .....it is very pretty....

Kijo, downtown sounds like fun!!

Smile

hehe i havent downloaded much

sorry i have to go bye

Yeah its been hard and soft raining all day. so hopefully it will rain itself out tonight, and tomorrow will be a better, brighter day. : D

there are some neat shops on Riverstreet/Downtown, they are jsut a bit pricey.
and a TO DIE FOR sweet shop. : D

night Viv!! It was great to talk to you tonight. Sounds like you had a fun evening!!

night Paige!!

Kijo .... We can window shop at the pricey ones and have a sweet treat!!

my fav treat when we go to St. Augustine is from a shop called Savannah Sweets ..... It is a caramel covered Granny Smith apple, dipped in milk choc, and rolled in nuts .......omg to die for!!!

This place is called Riverstreet sweets i think???
i am partial to pecan pralines myself.

mmmmmmm.... love pecans ..... any way you want to use them !! I buy them by the big bag at Sam's.....

we are ..... I can't wait!!!! Would you like me to Kijo a hug for you??

HI BG!!! got the lovely PM you sent me, was a bit preoccupied, but will respond shortly, glad i get to see you for a bit today!!!!

Was jsut looking up directions to the Hotel.

TanyaRC wrote:
we are ..... I can't wait!!!! Would you like me to Kijo a hug for you??

Yes please : D

"to Kijo a hug"
HAHAHAHAHA

awww i didnt know there would be hugging involved... i agreed to none of this!!!! : O

inu-kijo wrote:
HI BG!!! got the lovely PM you sent me, was a bit preoccupied, but will respond shortly, glad i get to see you for a bit today!!!!

Was jsut looking up directions to the Hotel.

Hi hunnie, didn't know you had to work today actually, I was just curious to see if anyone was here : D
Made myself get up early, we're going to the market, but my gosh it's raining big time over here

inu-kijo wrote:
"to Kijo a hug"
HAHAHAHAHA

awww i didnt know there would be hugging involved... i agreed to none of this!!!! : O

that's the good part, you didn't have to agree on this one : D

he he he .... so I forgot a word ...... just be prepared ..... hugging will be involved ..... but no kissing ..... LaughingLaughing

No, not really. not big into iron chef. I like Hell's kitchen and top chef though.

Yeah i had to switch shifts today, so its a bit unusual for me. its Raining here too!!! : D

I actually just hear it rain big time, I can't see it, because it's like really dark still out there. I'm afraid in the dark :shok: (rofl)

Hey you know what! Sister and I finally made our plans for the summer. We'll be going to California (only Ca sorry) from July 7th till July 23rd

giggle ...... giggle ....

I just wondered. I am watching now and the secret ingredient is figs ..... love figs!!

love top chef!!! Those brothers were so cute!! I like Hell's Kitchen, but he gets on my nerves with the way he yells all the time ....I would be a nervous wreck trying to work for him ...

oooh how fun!!!!! i am trying to plan a trip for New York sometime this year. (whether or not I actually go will be a different story)

We got to see Hell's Kitchen here as well, and true, I'd also be a nervous wreck when Gordon's around

I like Hell's Kitchen because he yells, he makes me laugh

and yes the Votaggio borthers were ADORABLE!!!! I didn't like the sharp pointed object one though (Bryan? i think??)
I liked Kevin a lot too though.

FABIO IS ONE OF MY FAVS THOUGH!!!! (even though he didnt win. and Marcel, is a little.... well i can't put those words here, but i like that show a lot!!

i dont really care for figs....

Hey NY would be great!
I'm planning to go there next year, as my BF's relatives are there for 3 years, so we can stay with them (and save hotel costs)

Well, we'll be staying at Fountain Valley a lot (nearby Huntington Beach), since our friend lives there and he invited us to stay with him in stead of a hotel. And we'll probably go to San Diego (what's not to love about sea world!), Disneyworld, Universal Studios. But that's all we planned for now. Don't think we'll be crossing a lot of states though.

He does make me laugh, but I couldn't work for him. I would be in tears .....

FABIO....... just the thought makes me all warm and fuzzy ......

Marcel was so much fun to hate!!

How did you like PR ??

That sounds like a lot of fun! I love Seaworld. I love the theme parks. I think you have a wonderful vacation planned..