Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

mindyjoy wrote:
Hi Paige, how are you?

Its about time for me to be getting to bed ... thanks again Tanya for my lovely new siggy and avi!

Night gang!

You are very welcome!! I am glad that you like them!! Sleep well!!

armellproctor wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige!!

Hi Tanya Smile how are you?

hello Paige how are you hun ??

Hello Armell gud thanks =] hru??

Kijo, I remember you going to the DR. Was that the first time that you had been for this problem?? I am sorry, I am not much help with joint problems ..

mindyjoy wrote:
Hi Paige, how are you?

Its about time for me to be getting to bed ... thanks again Tanya for my lovely new siggy and avi!

Night gang!

Hello Mindy Smile

Gud thankyou , gnight to u Smile if ur going right now Smile

For this particular problem, yes. I have NEVER had knee problems before. But then again, going to an ER or free clinic.... its like the DR's don't care about you, so i wonder if I was just misdiagnosed? Cause I explicit told him I never did anything to it for me to injure it.

sometime last year I had some bad shoulder problems, but those were easily fixed, and long gone, except for the occasional pang from sleeping strangely.

TanyaRC wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige!!

Hi Tanya Smile how are you?

I am good ....What happened to your purple siggy?? I thought it was cute....

thats good Smile
.. purple siggy?? the one with the like the weaved border with the vine??

inu-kijo wrote:
Thanks for the support guys.
remember Tanya, I went and the DR told me I sprained my knee?? gave me that big awkward brace, well obviously its not sprained, now that both knees are doing the same thing... so that was a wasted DR trip. : C

Knee pain is the worst since.... you use your knees for EVERYTHING. Gosh i wouldnt wish this on anyone!

Bursitis is a type of arthritis. It where the Bursa sack in between the joints gets inflamed. Was just looking up some stuff, and one site recommends, DMSO gels or solution (i imagine its like the arnica gel that Zoonie raves about. Laughing) has anyone ever heard or used this before??

no i haven't , i just use an arthritis gel or a535 ultra it sometimes helps

inu-kijo wrote:
For this particular problem, yes. I have NEVER had knee problems before. But then again, going to an ER or free clinic.... its like the DR's don't care about you, so i wonder if I was just misdiagnosed? Cause I explicit told him I never did anything to it for me to injure it.

sometime last year I had some bad shoulder problems, but those were easily fixed, and long gone, except for the occasional pang from sleeping strangely.

Hello Kijo

im sorry bout your knees Sad

Armell, I have been taking Advil like an addict. But its to the point where that is making me sick.(probably taking too much in a day's time.) but even that is sooooo temporary, it doesn't seem worth it.

My grandma has BAD rhuematory arthritis in her hands, and some days, she just cant do anything with them, that's my worse fear. i couldn't imagine being so completely worthless some days for no reason at all.
And i feel like such a retard, cause i have to pull on things to help me stand up, then walk funny, or take little baby steps to get around, what a tard i must look like! and that bothers me a lot too.

yes. Paige ,... the woven one with the vine ...Didn't you like it??

Night Armell!! Sweet dreams!!

Kigo... It sounds like a misdiagnosis .... especially if you have never had any problems with them ...

Night armell, and Hello Paige dear, are you gonna join the hunt this week (pressure!!!!)

I know I am just having a rough day with it today, but I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day, and eventually I can find a solution to heal this up. : D

Been taking alive/Advil. and that has naproxin in it (in low doses.) which is super swell for inflammation. it temporarily makes me feel a LITTLE better, but doesn't really last long.

Aleve is good .... I like it .. It is good for lots of aches and things ..

I am trying to think what prescription strength is .... I think 600 mg??

hubby has some ...

oh, btw ..... I am fishing for comments/criticism .....

how do you like mindy and Kim's new siggy's ....

BE HONEST......That is the only way that I will get better!!

TanyaRC wrote:
yes. Paige ,... the woven one with the vine ...Didn't you like it??

Night Armell!! Sweet dreams!!

Kigo... It sounds like a misdiagnosis .... especially if you have never had any problems with them ...

ohh yeh that one .. well it was okay but i just put the id in for a while till i make improvements .. im trying to learn how to get and add new brushes for gimp and then i want to know how to make diagonal scanlines that dont go fuzzy to add to it :I

inu-kijo wrote:
Night armell, and Hello Paige dear, are you gonna join the hunt this week (pressure!!!!)

I know I am just having a rough day with it today, but I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day, and eventually I can find a solution to heal this up. : D

Hello Smile

i was thinking about it .. i came up with some of the items i figured them out but just cant find them in anyones home on my list Sad

The thing is. pills are just temporary. i really just want to feel better and move on!!!!

HAHAHAHA.

I am always honest with you!!!

i never saw Kim's pop up. Saw Mindy's though.

I really dont ever care for pink on red, but that is jsut a preference.

I did think it looked a little cluttered with the heart halo around the pet, but thats all really. looked fine!

TanyaRC wrote:

i <3 them!!

they are so cute!! i love the hearts around their pets Smile

and another thing the bright red on mindy's is really bright!! it looks fine its just it is really bright hehe but i still like it!!

kijo Kims is

i really like this one Smile because its soft pink in the background with the coloured hearts to match her pet and the gold looking border and name Smile

chocolate<3 wrote:

ohh yeh that one .. well it was okay but i just put the id in for a while till i make improvements .. im trying to learn how to get and add new brushes for gimp and then i want to know how to make diagonal scanlines that dont go fuzzy to add to it :I

I haven't played with scanlines, but I can help with the brushes. I have added a bunch to mine and I love them !!

inu-kijo wrote:
The thing is. pills are just temporary. i really just want to feel better and move on!!!!

HAHAHAHA.

I understand .... I am in the same boat .. I can't seem to shake this cold....
inu-kijo wrote:

I did think it looked a little cluttered with the heart halo around the pet, but thats all really. looked fine!

well, you told me to go brighter, and I did tell you I have a problem with editing ... But I am happy with it ...
chocolate<3 wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

i <3 them!!

tyvm That is a brush that I found ...

here is Kims ....

chocolate<3 wrote:
and another thing the bright red on mindy's is really bright!! it looks fine its just it is really bright hehe but i still like it!!

kijo Kims is

i really like this one Smile because its soft pink in the background with the coloured hearts to match her pet and the gold looking border and name Smile

You are right .... the red is really red!! I did not realise it was gonna be so bright ....

I did the gold hearts by accident. I had chosen the gold border and still had the gold color picked when I went to use the heart brush .... I like the way it turned out ...

TanyaRC wrote:
chocolate

I haven't played with scanlines, but I can help with the brushes. I have added a bunch to mine and I love them !!

inu-kijo wrote:

HAHAHAHA.

I understand .... I am in the same boat .. I can't seem to shake this cold....
inu-kijo wrote:

well, you told me to go brighter, and I did tell you I have a problem with editing ... But I am happy with it ...
chocolate
TanyaRC wrote:

i

tyvm That is a brush that I found ...

here is Kims ....

I just tried to add sparkle brushes and it didnt work it keeps saying something bout

Brush pipes should have at least one brush.

and Opening 'C:\Users\Paige\.gimp-2.6\brushes\SparkleBrush.gih' failed: GIMP brush (animated) plug-In could not open image

i have no idea what to do its confusing for me :|

it did have something bout saving it into

GIMP Brushes and gradients are installed similarly – extract and drop the brushes into C:\Document and Settings\\.gimp-\brushes\ and gradients into C:\Document and Settings\\.gimp-\gradients\

i tried copying and pasting it into RUN and into search in C: but it says doesnt exist so i went into HP (which is C:) then there was no Document and Settings .. so confusing!

could u help me Tanya ???

I download the brushes to my desktop, then extract them. I copy the files that are extracted to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\brushes

I don't know anything about animations. I accidently stuck a brush pipe in there and it works fine in that file. It makes diff colored Christmas ornaments. very cool!!

can i know where you get ur brushes from???

i downloaded a sparkle one from http://www.techzilo.com/gimp-brushes/

and i clicked on it and it took me to http://faeryfroggy-stock.deviantart.com/art/Sparkle-Brush-Set-11194247

i went to the side clicked download ... i had no choice where to download it to or what type of file to download it as
and it saved into my downloads as a GZ file .. when i clicked on it in my downloads it said No sensible file extension, attempting to load with file magic and nothing happens :|

*BG has been here*

(just lurked for a while, needed something to distract me for a bit lol)

(Kijo, I hope you feel better soon, or find at least someone who can help you, hard and probably bad enough to say, but you sound like me 5 years ago not meaning to make you feel bad!!!)

(Hello to Paige & Tanya! Hope you both are doing great! Tanya, great job on the siggies!)

(and last but not least congratulations don't forget about the BG quiz :good:)

*poof*

I get mine from deviantart.com ... it downloads as a zip file to my desktop. then I right click it to unzip it and the unzipped file goes to my desktop .... makes it easy for me to find and easy to clean up ...

Hi Sophie ...yep i am Smile

tanya: its weird do u have some sorrt of setting that allows your downloads to go to your desktop ??

and thats where i downloaded the sparkle brush one from but it doesnt download as a zip file or to my desktop Sad

It is a bit hard to find to start with ... Once you get on the deviantart.com websight, look to the left ..... choose Resources and Stock images, then Application Resources, then GIMP brushes....

It is great fun!!

HI BG!! Glad to see that you are studying .... Thanks for the compliments ..,

Paige, let me go look and see how it is set ..

paige ..... do you do open or save after you click download..... I do save and it gives me the choice where to save it to ...

TanyaRC wrote:
paige ..... do you do open or save after you click download..... I do save and it gives me the choice where to save it to ...

i click download ... im using google chrome so it automatically downloads into my downloads folder . ... are u using I.E?

good morning everyone
hope you are having great day/evening

it's been raining here since morning turning the snow in horrible sludge (I'm sitting here with my socks on radiator as they are soaking wet) Sad

wonder wher you found deviantart from :devil:.....

Yup. so i feel no better ( I admit it... I took a power nap)

Hi Bee!! Better wet socks on the radiator than on your feet ......

Kijo ...... I wonder where ..... whisltle .....

Bee wrote:
good morning everyone
hope you are having great day/evening

it's been raining here since morning turning the snow in horrible sludge (I'm sitting here with my socks on radiator as they are soaking wet) Sad

Hello

TanyaRC wrote:
yes, I am using IE..

oh okay ill try using that instead

Hi Bee!

Yes, Paige, I like your siggy alot as well!!

and I finally was able to see Kim's I like the heart halo on her's but not too much on Mindy's

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi Bee!

Yes, Paige, I like your siggy alot as well!!

and I finally was able to see Kim's I like the heart halo on her's but not too much on Mindy's

ty not that good though Sad

♫ well I'm standing by a river but the water doesn't flow...it boils with every poison you can think of...♫

Name that tune?

Morning Campers congratulations

Mornie Zoonie

(had to google the Lyrics...) hahaha

and I am off to make some breakfast. The wonderful breakfast, because!
(sing to wizard of oz....)

inu-kijo wrote:
Mornie Zoonie

(had to google the Lyrics...) hahaha

Shocking! you youngster!

It's my new game, I come in each morning with a lyric from the song that's playing on the radio (only no one's noticed Laughing)

Morning Kijo, Paige, Tanya, Bee.

Wishing lots of luck to BG today

bye Kijo!!

Hi Gill .... Don't know those words ..... Guess I should google ....