Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

ahh tanya im stuck... ive switched to downloads and downloaded heart brushes to my desktop.. it did not save as a zipped file so it gave me nothing to extract to

so i went to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\brushes

and i copied and pasted the heart brush file into there and the icon matched the normal gimp brushes

so i went into gimp only to find they are not there in the brushes

so i went back to the file double clicked on the heart brushes gimp icon and up opened gimp but only 1 heart was there as it was only 1 brush

what do i do now??

how do i save it as a brush ??

and wow im rambling!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi Bee!

I like it Paige, Cute, simple and not too crazy. : D

thanks Smile

Zoonie wrote:
♫ well I'm standing by a river but the water doesn't flow...it boils with every poison you can think of...♫

Name that tune?

Morning Campers congratulations

Hello Gill

TanyaRC wrote:
bye Kijo!!

Hi Gill .... Don't know those words ..... Guess I should google ....

You don't either?
aaaw one of my favourite artists as well.

Perhaps not so well known outside of the UK then?

Paige that sounds mighty complicated!

Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
bye Kijo!!

Hi Gill .... Don't know those words ..... Guess I should google ....

You don't either?
aaaw one of my favourite artists as well.

Perhaps not so well known outside of the UK then?

Paige that sounds mighty complicated!

haha tell me about it AshamedAshamedAshamed

If you open the file that is on the desktopo, is it full of several diff heart brushes?? if so, copy the individual brushes into the GIMP brush file. you can do a ctrl-A to do them all at once, just do the files and not the folder ..

TanyaRC wrote:
Paige which version of windows are you using?

windows XP vista

sorry guys - I've gotta go - work stuff Sad

I will try to get here lunch time or this evening as I should be at home tonight

have a great day/evening

Bee wrote:
sorry guys - I've gotta go - work stuff Sad

I will try to get here lunch time or this evening as I should be at home tonight

have a great day/evening

cya

Take care Bee, busy time for you xxx

Now shall I start talking about coffee and draw Frannie out of hiding, hmmm might give her a few more minutes yet!

Paige honey, I don't know how you manged to find one of the wierd ones right off the bat .... Everything that I have ever downloaded has been a zipped file, and had to be extracted like I told you ..... till today ...

Since we have bben talking, i went and downloaded some new stuff and one of them was a "Gemstone" brush. It has the GIMP file on my desktop .... I have no idea what to do with it .. '

go back to the Deviantart website and on the first page of gimp brushes, see if there is one called "Water Brushes" try downloading that one just for the heck of it and see if it works the way that I told you..

Gill, Do you see Kim here much?? She was in here earlier ...I didn't know if she was on your schedule or not ..

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill, Do you see Kim here much?? She was in here earlier ...I didn't know if she was on your schedule or not ..

Kim & Bailey do you mean? (I have several Kims) I hardly see her these days, not since she got computer
problems. We mostly chat through notes in PS.

I got a note from Boo Bear yesterday saying to pass on her love, then she was on here yesterday evening.
K-B is really busy with work, Foxydrama has also been busy with family and is looking for a different job and Bogie is run off her feet with the kids, especially in this snow, just getting them to school and back is like a full time job!

Peeks in REAL quick!

Good news about the blood values!!! congratulations
Dad just made the call for their values (some not so good lol, they have to be careful with sugar). But my values are almost perfect woohoo! There was a slight inflammation, but it's neglectable.

PHEW! Major relief over here congratulations

I am sorry ... Yes, Kim and Bailey. She was in here earlier and ecstatic to find people to talk to .. We had a nice visit, but she said that hubby was coming home and she had to go.

The reason that I was asking is I made her a siggy and avvy and she couldn't get them up on the board. I thoght maybe you could give better directions than me ....

Toulouse wrote:
Peeks in REAL quick!
PHEW! Major relief over here congratulations

Great news, and before your exam, wooo hooo. If the worst news is a negliable difference, you can put that out of your mind! Thanks for telling us and good luck later on x

TanyaRC wrote:
I am sorry ... Yes, Kim and Bailey. She was in here earlier and ecstatic to find people to talk to .. We had a nice visit, but she said that hubby was coming home and she had to go.

The reason that I was asking is I made her a siggy and avvy and she couldn't get them up on the board. I thoght maybe you could give better directions than me ....

OK Tanya, will send her a message later Smile

Thanks Tanya!
Just revised everything again, maybe I'll have another look at a couple of exercises before I leave. But now trying to relax a little (no point in stressing out) and trying to feel a bit more awake, as I feel very sleepy.

Zoonie wrote:
Great news, and before your exam, wooo hooo. If the worst news is a negliable difference, you can put that out of your mind! Thanks for telling us and good luck later on x

Thanks sweetie!
there's always a slight inflammation in my blood, that's pretty normal, but the fact that those liver values are completely back to normal, is really a good sign! Glad I'm able to "forget" it now and put it out of my mind.

(don't mind me doing a little dance now)

TanyaRC wrote:
Paige honey, I don't know how you manged to find one of the wierd ones right off the bat .... Everything that I have ever downloaded has been a zipped file, and had to be extracted like I told you ..... till today ...

Since we have bben talking, i went and downloaded some new stuff and one of them was a "Gemstone" brush. It has the GIMP file on my desktop .... I have no idea what to do with it .. '

go back to the Deviantart website and on the first page of gimp brushes, see if there is one called "Water Brushes" try downloading that one just for the heck of it and see if it works the way that I told you..

oh i see i was doing nothing wrong few!

yep now it works must be the file type

thanks tanya

I keep meaning to ask if anyone's seen Marisol (Princess) I haven't seen her in a while either Sad

Zoonie wrote:
ooh look I'm a Famous Member now congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
I keep meaning to ask if anyone's seen Marisol (Princess) I haven't seen her in a while either Sad

I haven't actually, was wondering about that too

BG....Sounds like you have it well under control. I know that you will do great on the exam!!

Gill .... thanks, I don't knw what was going wrong, but it was frustrating her. TYVM any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paige... So it is working now?? AWESOME!!!!

gotta tell ya'll this sotry .... I am sitting in my house and it is .. yikes 5:30am .... I keep hearing this strange noise ... I get up to investigate and it is my deaf cat popping the bubbles on bubble wrap ... he he he he

TanyaRC wrote:
BG....Sounds like you have it well under control. I know that you will do great on the exam!!

Gill .... thanks, I don't knw what was going wrong, but it was frustrating her. TYVM any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paige... So it is working now?? AWESOME!!!!

gotta tell ya'll this sotry .... I am sitting in my house and it is .. yikes 5:30am .... I keep hearing this strange noise ... I get up to investigate and it is my deaf cat popping the bubbles on bubble wrap ... he he he he

I truly hope so, I'm going to try very hard to pass this one, if not, there's always a second part of this course in June.

Lol, I can imagine that at that time of the day, you wonder what the noise is congratulations Mine was pretty annoying last night, think it was because he couldn't sleep because of me tossing & turning the entire time.

Gill, now the rest of the world know what we already knew ......

Ok, guys.... I gotta go.....

to you all!!

toodles!!

Awww a deaf cat popping bubbles, you think it wouldnt be as fun for him since he cant enjoy the best part....

btw, Im back! : D

Hey love!!

Sorry, got to go already, lunch is ready (and still a bit time left for me to revise important things and take a quick nap)

See you all later!
*poof*

Morning everyone, only a quick stop ... bills to pay today and I have to have them done by the end of the morning ... no peace for the wicked.

Just wanted to say hi, have a great day and I'll catch you all soon

xx

Hi and Bye Dawny Girl!!!!

(working on a fairy drawing, and very dissatisfied with it.... : S )

inu-kijo wrote:
Just watched that Chris Rea Video, and it wasnt too bad.

DawnyDawn wrote:
Morning everyone, only a quick stop ... bills to pay today and I have to have them done by the end of the morning ... no peace for the wicked.

Just wanted to say hi, have a great day and I'll catch you all soon

xx

Hey Dawn, what about me? what about soothing my brow after last night

♫even when you lost your faith in love, even when there is no light above...♫

it's easier to name my tunes than yours congratulations

Postman came, first time in ages!

Cause mine are always Kijo Originals!!!

I get to see mom numero dos this weekend, so I am trying to look forward to that.

(my computer is running slow so i am having trouble googling that one.)

got one of my 2 W-2's today, as soon as i get the other one, I can go ahead and file for taxes, WHOOOP!

well i am going to go ahead and go, its just toooo exciting here. Laughing j/k

hope you have a great day Gill, and SATY WARM!!

enjoy that mail you got as well!!!

C-ya!!

It was Beverly Knight, one of mine and Mr Z's favourites
http://www.beverleyknight.com/

we listen to anything from Def Leppard to Soul in our house (except country, rap or novelty songs)

I'm going to go and get some stuff done too, was only keeping you company

I had intended to lurk and then two phone calls distracted me (and one was a duty call to my mother, so I never feel very sociable after those)