Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

shook up ... verbal attack

this shook me up pretty bad.. I knw this old guy that walks his dog near his building and i always pass them, i have a dog as well. He's normally nice jewish old man..the other day i saw him sitting on the steps of his building w/his dog reading his Jewish Book, i just said Hi and my pup ran up to his pup...

the old man went nuts.. i saw anger bitterness in his eyes and he started going off on us Christians saying horrific things... i dont want to speak them out again...was bad. Even about Jesus and that really made me agnry but i had to remember the guy is nuts.

i walked away just saying wow u have a lot of anger inside of u..no peace no luv just hate....

pls pray this feeling would go away..it shook me up makes me angry when i think about it im trying not to...

It's the spirit behind the man. I have a neighbor that's the same, and I can see it all over her. Praying for you, Sister.

Thanks so much for praying. You are correct.. it really shook me up...

pls come in agreement with me that this feeling woudl go away.

Just like Mark said...it's the spirit behind this man's actions. When you realize that the longer you feel the way you do, the more the plan that the enemy had to ruffle you feathers, worked. Get mad enough to shake it and not let the enemy win. As you know, the hateful things that were spoken are lies so the only thing that should shake you is TRUTH...not a lie.

Praying for you...