Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Need intercessors to pray for my niece

If there are any intercessors out there who are specifically called to pray for those coming under the bondage of homosexuality, I have an urgent prayer request for my niece. She has always been such a sweet girl, was raised in church by her parents, was very involved in scripture memorization competitions as a child and pre-teen (she literally went all over the United States competing), but I have discovered, by accident (or the Holy Spirit) that she is dabbling in lesbianism. Her family has had a rough few years; her parents have had some bad church experiences that have led them to make some poor choices about attending church and the churches they have chosen to attend. They have lowered their standards and brought things into their home that has given their children mixed signals of right and wrong. Her oldest brother died unexpectedly last year and a younger one was molested by someone they trusted. Her parents are going through a hard time and I do not know if they realize the extent of what they refer to as her "rebelling". She has adopted a lesbian look and all her friends on social media are open about being lesbians (she has hidden her social media from family, but I discovered it by accident).
PLEASE pray for her!! I believe the whole reason the Holy Spirit has revealed to me what is going on in her life is that she isn't so far gone in this that she can't turn around. Thank you!!

Lord, I lift this young woman up to You. Please heal her wounded heart. Help her to find true Christian friends and to recognize those in her life now who are not true friends. I pray, Father, that You would protect her purity and help her to know she is beautiful in Your sight. Father, please give her parents and other family members wisdom. In the name of Jesus, may every rebellious spirit be bound from operating in this girls life. I pray that she would walk in the divine destiny You have for her all the days of her life. Thank you, Lord. Amen