Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery items released

When Sirius found “?” today to talk to him about the new mysterious items, even he was feeling generous, and instead of talking in riddles which always confuse poor Sirius so much, he gave her the images! Unfortunately, when she arrived home, she was in such a hurry to use the soap for more coins, that she didn’t put down the mysterious items pictures before she washed, and they ended up covered in soap suds!

myster10.png
(Blue Mystery Box) .............(Golden Mystery Box) .........(Golden Mystery Box)

These mysterious items are now available in mystery boxes, so start searching to see if you can work out what they are!

After trying to dry herself (and the images) off as best she could, Sirius headed down to the Pond to go fishing. Although she didn’t catch much, while there she spotted some amazing new Pro Fish jumping out of the water, so she decided that she’d go and visit all her friends and tell them the news, and come back later with her fishing gear on to try for one herself.

Some of you have been wondering just what to do with your Holiday Countdown Calendar Ornaments that you no longer want. We have great news for anyone in this position, as you can now choose to gift them to a friend, recycle them, or sell them back to the store for a few coins!

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage

looks like we're having a 70's theme nextweek... i don't know

there's a carpet, radio and shades... wee

okay Smile
I'll search it now Smile

Is there a spoiler already for next week items? Smile

Spoilers will be realeased very soon...I can give you a hint though...looks like we are in for a 70's retro theme

70s retro eh? Sounds like fun!

Re the ornaments, I've read on the PF forum that a player can only own one of each ornament. Any extra ornaments will immediately be sold by the game. So any potential buyers ought to be aware of this I think.

This was only posted by a regular user, not a mod, so I don't know if it's true.

let's groove tonight!!

"Let this groove, get you to move, it's alright... alright!"
let this groove, set in your shoes, stand up, alright"

:dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: