Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Prayers for direction

I posted a prayer on here a while back about the church we were attending that seemed so cold and unfriendly. Thank you all for praying. But I think it was as I suspected all along.....we were not supposed to "hook in" because that church was just a rest stop on the highway of life. In recent weeks we have felt a release from that church and my husband has been getting opportunities to minister all over the place. We know it is time to find our true place. We desire your prayers for clear direction....not just "feels right" or "convenient" but true, Godly leadership to the right path. We live in a rural area and most churches that flow in the Spirit are quite a drive. But I would rather sell our home and move than have to compromise where we worship. My husband thinks this is impossible, with the real estate market tanked. And with refinancing a few years ago to do some remodeling he doesn't think we have enough equity to sell. Please just pray......Holy Spirit led direction. That is all we desire is to just be where God wants us to be, doing what he has called us to do, reaching those he has called us to reach. Thank you!

i remembere that post,, it can be that your gift makes room for you, that church missed an oppertunity to experiance your goodness, but ther loss is someone elses gain ,,