Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Urgent!! Prayers for my Dad, PLEASE!!!

My dad was just taken to the hospital by air ambulance. He cannot breathe. PLEASE pray!! We a trusting God for complete healing and restoration!! THANK YOU!!

Thank you so much and please keep praying!! They found a large blood clot in his right lung, he has double pneumonia and sepsis. The fact that he made it to the hospital alive is a miracle! Everyday he just keeps improving and responding to treatment, but he is still in critical condition. We are trusting God to completely heal him. Thank you again and God bless you for the prayers!!

Thank you so much for the prayers!! My dad is still in the icu and still progressing. His doctor has said he is a miracle. The pneumonia is gone from his right lung and receding from his left lung. The sepsis is completely gone. He is breathing well with a ventilator.
If you are praying with us, please agree for;
1) blood clot to dissolve easily and quickly
2) all infection gone from his body
3) full recovery of his kidneys
4) full restoration
Thank you SO MUCH!! God bless you all!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! to all who have been praying for my Dad!! My brother just texted me that they have taken Dad off the breathing machine and Dad is fine, doing well!! The nurse said all he needs to do now is regain his strength and recuperate. He is trying to talk even though the nurse has told him he needs to save his voice for now. His doctor told my brother that Dad is a MIRACLE!! (dad's odds of living through this was 20%) But we know a GOD that is able to perform the miraculous!! Please continue to pray for Dad's strength, continued healing and no setbacks. Thank you again and God bless you all!! woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo