Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

inu-kijo wrote:
Yeah, that mod actually sent me a message asking if she could modify my hunt a little bit for the forum competition thing or whatever, but when I go to the DR next week I will take a pic of that chair for sure!!!!

OOOh someone hired you for a commission, how nice!!!

Did you figure out the deviant art site???

HI ARMELLL!!!!

Hello Kijo

there is someone else with your name kinda .... no hyphen .... i will go look again ...

Armell -- Lisa was kind enough to come to our group and post an invatation to join the games, so I am going to participate in most of them .... look at the recycle one ... it is a great idea..

Kijo ... found it ... very cool!!

TanyaRC wrote:
Armell -- Lisa was kind enough to come to our group and post an invatation to join the games, so I am going to participate in most of them .... look at the recycle one ... it is a great idea..

Kijo ... found it ... very cool!!

Okay , but when they say we have to have 20 post i only see each person with 1 post ??

If I understand correctly, it means 20 posts on the forum in general ... You are good. They also want active people .. People who are here every day.

Thanks Tanya, I think the newest thing on there is like...2 years old????

wow. what a shame. hahahaha

Armell .....

here is there rules ..

You must be an active member of the group to take part in any of the Competitions or giveaways.
An active member is classed as a member who has a minimum of 20 posts, not including ‘bumping’, thank you or welcome threads, with no less than average 1 post per day (so if a member has posted 25 post count but an average post count of 0.5 then that member is not classed as active).

well, then I suggest that you upload some new stuff .....

did Jon-Jon like his pralines ??

TanyaRC wrote:
If I understand correctly, it means 20 posts on the forum in general ... You are good. They also want active people .. People who are here every day.

thank you sweetie

woohoo, sounds like you two had a blast

LOL Kijo, with the DCFC music, I think that was a sign :shok:

Oh yes, Jonathan asked me to thank you. he said he was gonna have to hide them from Jess. ♥️♥️

HEY BG!!!! yes, I thought it was a pretty solid sign as well!!!! : D
We did have a ton of fun, even founda red bubble chair from PS in a furniture store!!!!

and neither one of us brought a camera!

we had an awesome time!! I gave Kijo a big hug for you BG!! ( I think she enjoyed it!) lol

I couldn't believe that we both forgot our cameras!! That chair was so awesome!!

Kijo, Tell Jon he is very welcome. He was the cutest cabbie I think I ever had .....

What? No photos! Now I'm in total shock! congratulations

Sorry, I'm in PS at the moment, rearranging a couple of things. And that camera thing STILL doesn't work!!!

Jon is a nice looking creature,.. he has chicken legs though. But will always be a good friend no matter what. : D

i was starting to enjoy those hugs after a while..... Laughing

when I was in PS (mine are working fine today) but the other day it was saying something like photo failed to upload, but they were still uploading??

BG, you are on your mac right??

Shift+Apple+4 at once and it should pull up a little target and you can select the part of your screen in a rectangle that you want to take a photo of. you still ahve to upload it to a photo sharing site, but it might help you out.

Sorry Tan Tan, no niffty tricks for you!!!

nope, not a single photo .... just like ps ...... It won't let me take pictures eithor ....

inu-kijo wrote:
Jon is a nice looking creature,.. he has chicken legs though. But will always be a good friend no matter what. : D

i was starting to enjoy those hugs after a while..... Laughing

when I was in PS (mine are working fine today) but the other day it was saying something like photo failed to upload, but they were still uploading??

BG, you are on your mac right??

Shift+Apple+4 at once and it should pull up a little target and you can select the part of your screen in a rectangle that you want to take a photo of. you still ahve to upload it to a photo sharing site, but it might help you out.

Sorry Tan Tan, no niffty tricks for you!!!

Lol, there's nothing better than a good hug once in a while ; )

I knew about shift apple 3 to take a screenshot, but not in combination with 4, so thanks!!
I was just going to try and take a pic of the rooms I made, but I think it's better if you go and have a look yourself, since I'm getting the 'uploading has failed' message

I can do the printscreen to paint thing ..... I will do that tomorrow if it doesn't start working ..

BG ... have you looked at any of the comps in the winter contests??

Yeah the cool thing about macs is you can select exactly what you want to take a pic of and not have to crop it down or edit it later. Its very convenient!!!! but having to go through and do a ton of screen shot is kind of annoying in general. : /

BG i will refresh when i get back from b-fast!!!

Yes ... Check them out ... there are some very easy ones to enter, and some take a bit more thought ...

Trying to figure out that other art forum name, and having NO luck at all..... rubbish why dont i save these things??

I just played Sammy the seal, so hilarious!
I'll go and take a look, but not sure if I'm going to enter or not, since it might be a little too distracting now, during my studying now for my last exam

Kijo, I am glad the mod asked if they could borrow your idea ... I have wondered if maybe we(c&g) would host a contest for the general forum .. kind of as a thank you for such a warm welcome.

lol, the forum was less distracting for me than game Ashamed
I quickly closed the sammy-game, otherwise i'd be playing it the entire time

Its an art forum, just like deviantart, just another name... i think Ill just have to wait to get my orginial files, but still that bothers me i cant remember.....

Lol, I do the best I can love, I have to study all about advertising now, things I already know, so it makes it a bit harder (I know it because of my previous studies). And even though I took a quite lazy weekend, I'm still right on schedule! :good:

Rushing through to say good morning everyone....

I tried the Sammy Seal too Toulouse, and the same thing as you I just *had* to close it down....it's loads of fun but very distracting.

OK off to PS for a bit and then loads of work again so I'll see you all soon.

Have a great day everyone xx

ugh... i am soooo tired. i keep nodding off. : S

well its time for b-fasting my dear friends, be back in a bit!!!

Bye Kijo ...... Sorry that you are so tired ... It might be the drugs also ....

I will talk to you tomorrow .... I am just about out of here ...

Quick hello and lots of to everyone.
Madness at work again and yet another almost sleepless night last night.
Off to make a coffee and then get stuck into this pile on my desk.

Miss you guys

have a great day/evening

Hi and bye Dawn

Hey Tanya, I've been entering a couple of contests, didn't take a lot of time though, and was fun!

Hi Bee

Hi and bye Dawn!!

Hi Bee!!

most of them are fairly easy BG .... just a few take more than a minute ... I am doing the winter quiz one right now .... All I can say is Thank God for Google ...

Hi is anyone still around? I'm late in

♫ ain't nobody loves me better, ain't nobody makes me happy, makes me feel this way♫

I'm just giving a try at the caption contest, I've been laughing pretty hard now : D

Hi Zoonie!!

Hi BG,

Work is continuing at home, and we have no water at the moment. Tomorrow is no electricity (for periods) day - deep joy (not!)

Oh no!

We have been without water a lot last year, so long live filled buckets and bottles (we even have a water well). But electricity is more annoying, I think

...not least as it means no internet, boo hoo (it will spur me on with the spring cleaning though, so not a bad thing in that way)

I am here ..... I am doing research for the winter quiz .....

Hi Gill!!