Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephanie44

Question about intercession and soul ties

I'd like some advice.

I've read about soul ties, and usually I hear about them as manifesting as either sinful, lustful, or controlling or co-dependent relationships.

For years I've experienced guilt about how I feel about the people I pray for. Most of them I don't know, don't know very well, or don't have contact with any more. When I pray, it is all about that person's relationship with God and my NEED to see him glorified in their worship of him. However, I do find that this is a NEED in the sense that I cannot be happy without it. This makes me feel like I am in sin because that person's relationship with God becomes as important to me as if it were my own.

If this is an example of a sinful soul tie, how can I proceed to pray for them and urgently desire their salvation without it becoming this way?

Thanks for any advice.

soul ties develop out of relationships that are out of order, :hairraising: ,,like youve said, the area to watch for in praying for others manipulation and control, directive prayers, i think the key area for you here is your ''NEED'',,, while your prayers may not be amiss, the atacthment you develop which somehow forefills a need in you sounds amiss, and your subsiquent happyness being derived from it, sounds out of balance to me, im not sure that its overtly sinful in any way, but the meeting of of some need in your own life, i would seek council from a spirit filled counciler to process this and bring it into balance, idea