Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Most usefull CC item!

For me is the FRUIT FAIRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why??? More Fruits means A LOT more coins... Contrary to the lucky penny which gives coins but not so much OR so ease... Veggie fairy is also good BUT veggies take looooonger, give less profit and STILL have a chance to rot! Apart from that other items like fishing or running are good but... NOT profitable!!! The rest are just decorations...

For me FRUIT FAIRIE is the best!

After that VERY usefull is the boots (which thanks to a good trade i got them) that really(!) help doing visits! congratulations

What do you think??

Guest Guest

My most useful cc item is the pro set! congratulations

my most useful is the winged shoes Kasi wears all the time. When I have taken them off him he is soooooo slow Laughing

Guest Guest

Oooh forgot about them XP

Rocky has them too congratulations

I think for me the most useful CC item has been the speedy shoes. I haven't seen much an improvement with the fruit fairy, but am seeing if they really do give four fruits instead of three. As of now, I have not noticed much of a change.

I think the only item I have ever bought with CC's that is useful are the winged shoes...I never take them off Rosie (unless she is having a picture taken( no matter what outfit she is wearing Laughing

She is so slow withoug them it drives me mad!

kasijab wrote:
my most useful is the winged shoes Kasi wears all the time. When I have taken them off him he is soooooo slow Laughing

Same with me Smile
Kiev always wear them. It makes faster to visit.

can i ask u something???ice skates from cash help my pet to run faster?

orik wrote:

yes they do Smile
your pet looks like she/he is skating, but it's faster than walking without them Smile
they are the most usefull CC item i own congratulations (i have no nerve to wait for her to walk arround... too bad they aren't usefull in stadium races... Sad )

Actually, mine skates all over the place when she's wearing them. Seeing them skate on carpet is rather amusing. Hehehe.

the wing ballet shoes are the fastest and the most amazing is the music box and the most cool is the pet star plaque!!!!!!!!!! fulffilled by my angels!!!!!!

tweet40 wrote:
orik wrote:

yes they do Smile
your pet looks like she/he is skating, but it's faster than walking without them Smile
they are the most usefull CC item i own congratulations (i have no nerve to wait for her to walk arround... too bad they aren't usefull in stadium races... Sad )

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Actually, mine skates all over the place when she's wearing them. Seeing them skate on carpet is rather amusing. Hehehe.

hmm..... i didn't knew that! Ashamed

congratulations

winged shoes my sister gifted them to me....my pet is so faaaaaaaaaaast

I would have to agree the winged shoes and skates are the best!!!! I have the pro fishing set and still have problems catching the fish I need haven't noticed where they really help except for not catching trash! I also like the fairies, because I would forget about my veggies and they would always rott and now they don't congratulations

you are one lucky person fasionista!!!!!

and you dawn are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
ballarina wigned shoes!!!!!! again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah tottaly agree bought them yesterday my pet runs so fast

My most usefull cc items are those winged shoes and skate
They really cut the time to do visit
The pro race set was usefull to but not to much (200 coins per day if we won pro race not much)
The pro fishing suit didn't quite worked for me either
And the fairies aren't giving a massive difference too (especially the veggie fairy) Sad