Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

cloud,,,,,,,,,

hey, whoever,,, cloud is back under the guise of ''joshua117'', what nerd ,,shud i bannish him like he was :hmm: Scratch Chin

He was banned in January of 2012. So, it's been 3 1/2 years.

If he's repentant and behaves, he should be allowed to stay.

im not so sure about shud,, he was devilish when he was on here ,, abusive, blasphemy, swearing, rude, beligerent, unteachable, defiant, ungrateful, etc,, the site was a avenue for him getting undue attention, i hadda member pm me of the dispair of seeing him here again, bandaid shocked and that he's been a menace on other dream sites recently, nerd

I'm not a fan of who he was, either. But, I don't think the trigger should be pulled unless he's in violation. We really need to give him the opportunity to show that he's going to follow the rules. I understand that he was banned, but does that mean he never gets a second chance?

he was banned multiple times, but came back on another computer, so had many chances, but always reverted back to his ways, bandaid what so its`not about a 2nd chance, the level at which he wore ppl out was off the charts, im just not prepared to tolerate that,

Do whatever you want. I just know that it's been 3+ years and he was a teenager then. I'd like to think he may have grown up some since then.

im more than happy for you to facilitate his needs, im the wrong person to communicate with him,