Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raye1258

In need of VERY serious counseling

I'll start this off with a question..…is it possible for a person to have a demon attached to them physically????? I am asking because when I was 23 I spoke to a prophet and during our discussion she said that I had a deamon that was perched right on my back, and the only person that fix it was me....a couple of years ago I had a dream thatvi was watching myself as a child... But it was only half of me...the other half had dark eyes and really grotesque skin.it was trying to attack me...the other night, I had a dream that I was talking to my mom (my mother is no longer living) we were talking and then I start saying all these horrible things to her..she backs away from me, I asked her what's wrong and when I look over at my shadow and there's this thing on my back with horns. It sounds like its screeching....would anyone know what it might be??? And is there a way to cast it out??? I don't have a church home, and no spiritual leader to talk to...I TRIED TO PM A MODERATOR BUT THE SITE WONT LET ME...IM HOPING TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON!!!!!

nerd yes its possable ,demons cling to unconfessed sin,generational curses,spells,etc, rick joiner had numerous visions of demons rideing Christians backs etc,, truely hideous, an anointed person praying in agreement with you is sufficiant to bring about your deliverance, i ask if there has been any doorways opened to the occult in your family, eg; seances,physic readings,mediums, i suggest you find a church home for your own spiritual wellbeing, you can take authority according to luke 10;19 and bind the powers of darkness,cast them off you, declare the cleansing power of the blood of christ, ask the holy spirit to deliver you from evil as in the lords prayer, ask forgivness if you have unforgivness towards your parents,and honour them, clean you house of any occult material,thats a start, holy moly

My mother has passed on, and as far as I know I've forgiven her. As for occult the most I do is read horoscopes.... When I was in junior high I was interested in magic like wiccan ( which I know now to be witch craft) it's hard finding a church home I live in Vegas and I have to be honest, i m a little hesitant about finding a church home in this city... I do need help though. There are times when I feel like something is blocking me from a lot of positive things I could experience..

ok i understand, perhaps search online for a ''bethal'' church ,they operate in the gifts of the holy spirit, they would have a counciling dept, horoscopes is seeking revelation by occult means, not from god, so combined with the wiccan they are the doors of legal access for demonicstrongholds to be developed in /over your life, their mission is to keep you vou bound, i would ecourage you to confess the sin of seeking direction from horoscopes, and your attraction to wiccan,this is the first step in going forward, ask the lord to surround you with angelic host and to give you wisdom on how to proceed, idea