Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SophieBella

Hello, new to PSFC

Hello everyone

I just signed up for PSFC today, and am very new here.

My pet, SophieBella, started the game in the early stages, when trees were scary (she thought they were stealing her coins, not giving her coins), and she had only 4 friends. She's come a long way since, with many more friends, and now she's become a proud level 47 player.

Some of her friends are on the forum, and I've been told this is a new place, so I'm now here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Smile

Guest Guest

You`ll need to have a minimum of 20 posts to enter our amazing competitions!
I hope that you are going to enjoy it ere,and have a great time

Thank you. ;-)

Now I need to set about the business of putting up a picture and a siggie etc.

I've already found advice on how to reverse the "no" for email notifications for PetSociety on FB. So thank you for that.

hi dear! welcome here in PSFC! you'll meet a lot of good and amazing friends here, any questions feel free to ask. Increase your post by chatting in our cafe section and playing in our game arcade, you should have a minimum of at least 20 post to participate in any of our competitions n giveaways..see ah around. hope you'll like it here.

W E L C O M E

Welcome sweetie to PSFC congratulations I hope you love it here!! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let us know congratulations

Guest Guest

Really? that`s great

Hiiii Pui-Ying & SophiaBella! Hope you meet more friendly people and have fun on this forum. Okay, I thought the same thing when my pet chanel was walking around outside her house...I even tried to go after the coins cause I thought she was dropping them. lol...
See you around the forums!

hugs
mayski

mayski wrote:
Hiiii Pui-Ying & SophiaBella! Hope you meet more friendly people and have fun on this forum. Okay, I thought the same thing when my pet chanel was walking around outside her house...I even tried to go after the coins cause I thought she was dropping them. lol...
See you around the forums!

hugs
mayski

That is too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that about the coins disappearing! :Oops:

And once again, thanks for all the friendly replies.

I've been busy the last couple of days, hope to have a bit more free time later this week to move around the forum a bit and spend more time here. ;-)

Hi there congratulations nice to meet you, if you have any questions at all please dont be afraid to contact myself or any of the mods/admins here congratulations x

Nice to meet you Pui-Ying and SophiaBella!! Wow! Level 47? That's awesome!!congratulations I remember when my pet waved at me happily when I first visited her was the cutest thing I had ever seen!!XD

Have fun in the forums!congratulations