Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hector70

Prayers welcome during this transition...

Blessings everyone!

I am asking for prayers as I will be moving to Puerto Rico in Nov, 14(Lord willing) to help out my family, as you all probably know Puerto Rico was recently demolished by hurricane maria. Although my family's property was affected by the hurricane, we weren't destroyed by it as it has been for the majority of the Puerto rican communities.

I am just grateful that no one was hurt. As, of now; there's is no light and probably won't have any for another month or so...we live near a metropolitan area, so we will get light before the remote places....That's the sad truth. They have clean running water and the roads are cleared up around our area. Cell phone signal...is more stable, but not %100 reliable.

Is really violate right now as criminals are taking advantage of this.So, prayers for safety. and for the Lord to expose these individuals and have them locked up or have an experience with the living God so they can change their ways.

Prayers, for strength....as I will be working on the property. Wisdom, moving into community that really worships catholicism and despise my christian values or views. For divine connections, I would love to connect with an organization that is working to have Puerto Rico become a state of USA. Also, connection with a people that is reaching out with resources to help the communities with food, clothes,shelter and most important through prayers and healing manifestation of God's love and power.

As I am writing this, i am thinking how far I have come in my walk with the Lord...I've always said in the past; you couldn't pay me to live in Puerto Rico and here I am moving there during the worst hurricane they have had in over 100 years. I am in total peace and know that He will take care of everything. God has away of transforming us without our knowledge until we are face with the decision that challenged us in the past and they become easy to embrace now!

Thank for your prayers!!!Prophetic words,words of encouragement and anything you feel like saying...I will greatly appreciate it!!!

God bless!!!

Ps.91

God bless! I will be in prayer for ya'll.

My home in Texas was just devastated by hurricane Harvey last year so I know how that is. Although we were only out of electricity for a month, it was a very hot month. Now we live in an Rv and go where the work is, so it's not been all bad.

I wish you well on your journey

Sent from Topic'it App