Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

Oh Armell, that's so tough....hopefully things will work out ok. I'll keep things crossed

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oh Armell, that's so tough....hopefully things will work out ok. I'll keep things crossed

Thank you sweetie xoxoxo

Hiya Armell, Frannie, Wish - sorry had to go back to the stove and also reboot.

Am making a curry apparently to the best recipe evah!

Also - did you all get your invite to the wedding tomorrow???

LOL Frannie me too - unfortunately a wish I'm not able to grant (I have al ingredients, but I don't think they'd make the journey ) Laughing

I saw the wedding info, but where IS the wedding ?? Shall we send gifts ? What and who too ?

I got my invite.. took 6-7 photos in various poses for Kijo to do whatever with

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Armell, Frannie, Wish - sorry had to go back to the stove and also reboot.

Am making a curry apparently to the best recipe evah!

Also - did you all get your invite to the wedding tomorrow???

i finally made my Shepherds pie last night yummy , now i don't have to make hubbie his lunch for the next two days , yippy

@ Wish

Thank you my darling for the gift from my wishlist mwah mwah mwah

@ Armell - my heart breaks for your friend and her family and friends, I do hope the situation improves

Re: the wedding, you will probably see a thread here tomorrow and there are rooms for a wedding chapel at Sophie/Touslouse/Snorks' house, my house and Wish's hotel, I think Dawn has also made a honeymoon paradise Smile

BTW you may not know that Zoonie is giving away one of the brides *proud* (Joki)

and also that SIB has agreed that Chup will be DJ at the wedding breakfast ...

I volunteered Zubok.. he look so handsome in his kilt (and *I* know what's under it) but they said they had the positions filled

Frannie wrote:
oh btw... UK folk? what is Burn's night?

Gosh I haven't been to a Burns night supper in years!

Zoonie wrote:
@ Wish

Thank you my darling for the gift from my wishlist mwah mwah mwah

Frannie wrote:
never mind.. I googled... LOL

YVW
Thanks for the wedding info I tagged you and Kijo in my photos but I didn't see them on my wall, did you get em ok ?
Anything I can send for wedding gifts or something ?

I'm pretty sure not Armell... kijo needs a pic of Sophie in her finest dress! just tag her with it.. or tag Gill and she'll forward it

Frannie wrote:
I volunteered Zubok.. he look so handsome in his kilt (and *I* know what's under it) but they said they had the positions filled

Oooh Frannie I could make a double entendre out of that comment Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Frannie wrote:
oh btw... UK folk? what is Burn's night?

Gosh I haven't been to a Burns night supper in years!

Frannie wrote:
never mind.. I googled... LOL

YVW
Thanks for the wedding info I tagged you and Kijo in my photos but I didn't see them on my wall, did you get em ok ?
Anything I can send for wedding gifts or something ?[/quote]

aaah yes a Scots supper to celebrate the life and works of the poet Robbie (aka Rabbie in Scots dialect) Burns.

I've been to one a couple of years ago Wish, wore tartan as well, as my granny who raised me was a Bruce!
(as in Robert the Bruce)

armellproctor wrote:
do you have to have a special invite for the wedding??

Of course not!

I think there may be a thread on here tomorrow (Tues) but, it's not my doing, so I shall see.

As for gifts, I imagine things that Toulouse would like, as Kijo doesn't decorate Koji's house any more?

Frannie wrote:
I'm pretty sure not Armell... kijo needs a pic of Sophie in her finest dress! just tag her with it.. or tag Gill and she'll forward it

thank you Frannie xoxo

be back in a few

dreading when Mark gets home from work... we need to make a few bags for the charity pickup tomorrow. This always turns into a major re-doing of his closet. He is a clothes horse! Last time out we got 45 shirts... and that was 2/3 of his closet

Frannie wrote:
be back in a few

dreading when Mark gets home from work... we need to make a few bags for the charity pickup tomorrow. This always turns into a major re-doing of his closet. He is a clothes horse! Last time out we got 45 shirts... and that was 2/3 of his closet

wow that's a lot , take care hun

I'm back.. and yes that's a lot. He buys and buys clothes.. we are exact opposites

Gosh, he needs a dopelganger/clone, and he could fully equip his wardrobe Frannie.

Sorry I have to go back to the stove a short while, am hovering about rather than leaving though.

well.. I'm going to lie down and rest a bit before he gets home... see you all later

Sorry I got distracted by the dinner and now I have to go also. Oh Armell, I hate to leave you all alone - sorry :-(

Have a great day though See you soon

Hey Army hun! How are you?
I'm okay, glad exams are done, but my leg hurts a bit, so it's a bit "ruining" the good ending. Had a nice night out, was home later then I thought

Toulouse wrote:
Hey Army hun! How are you?
I'm okay, glad exams are done, but my leg hurts a bit, so it's a bit "ruining" the good ending. Had a nice night out, was home later then I thought

i am sorry you leg is hurting hun , but i am happy that your exams are over and you had a good night out i am doing good , having a rather lazy day so far lol

Oh I love bowling! Have fun!
It's been ages for me, unless you count the Wii Bowling too congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Oh I love bowling! Have fun!
It's been ages for me, unless you count the Wii Bowling too congratulations

i have been on my bowling team for almost 5 years , i won a trip to Reno Navada last year

Toulouse wrote:
Then you're a pro!!! Nice!

Nice yes Pro no lol it was a team effort but we all did good that night

Sweetie, I hope you don't mind me leaving you, but I'm going to take something for that painful leg and head to bed! See you later!!!

Awww I missed you, goodnight hun, see you tomorrow for the big day ... hope you feel better xx

I'm going now too, just wanted to say hi xx

Toulouse wrote:
Sweetie, I hope you don't mind me leaving you, but I'm going to take something for that painful leg and head to bed! See you later!!!

no worries hun i have to pack my hubbies lunch see you later hope you feel better soon xoxoxoxo

Goodevening all - just in for a VERY quick HUG for all and CONGRATHS to jOKI & SNORKS

armellproctor wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
no one home all alone
all by myself lol

Bye Bye see you later xoxo

You are hilarious ...... congratulationsLaughing

OH WOW!!!!!! WHAT A GORGEOUS ROOM!!!!!!

That is FAB! my dear! Thank you so much! Snorks is gonna DIE!

Ugh. Dr. can't find anything wrong.
All my test came back fine. He has no idea.
decided to run ANOTHER EKG, and do MORE blood tests.
Gave me a random concoction of shots and pills in the office and sent me home with a random antibiotic and sent me home with no hope of getting any better. : C

I am glad tht you like it...I don't usually put together a room with any particular theme in mind and this was fun ... I thought it turned out good .. I had a bit of a problem with things moving around on their own ...... darn ps and their layers .....

What are we going to do with you?? We need to get you well...... Are you feeling any better after what he did ??

I tagged you in several pictures. Pick the outfit that fits the theme of the wedding the best and I will make you whatever pictures you need. I will even trim them up for you if you like ...

Well i am supposed to go back next week. So far the only thing I have gotten out of the Dr's visit today is a sore bum from the shot I was given. (it was put in my hip, but it makes the muscles in my booty hurt real bad. : S )

So i guess all i can do is go back next week, and hope something comes up.

I was rather upset about the whole ordeal at the Dr's office. there was a guy there that saw I was upset and he talked to me for a while which made me feel a bit better, but then he turned out to be rather creepy, and kept trying to get me to go out to his car.... so that was weird.

i do love that room, its super FAB!
where did those big trees come from? Alice and wonderland week??